SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Also what do we select on the grim grass instalation? probably verdant summer edition right?

Yes install the Verdant Summer Edition.

also no idea what to install under Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement sorry for triple post, but couldn't edit cause of time betwen posts

Either the 1k or 512 version, depends on your performance needs, Paul prob used the 1k cause 2k textures for grass is pretty overkill and Im not sure about the grass density :D

Edited by InstantKor

Question on cleaning ITMs.  Guide is saying to apply filter for cleaning, Remove Identical to master records, then save.  I've always done Undelete and disable references after remove identical to master records.  is this step not needed for some reason anymore, or just on this type (Hishy land records) of cleaning?  Thx

Question on cleaning ITMs.  Guide is saying to apply filter for cleaning, Remove Identical to master records, then save.  I've always done Undelete and disable references after remove identical to master records.  is this step not needed for some reason anymore, or just on this type (Hishy land records) of cleaning?  Thx

the lands script doesnt need UDR because I don't delete anything :P

EDIT: I should probably launch that script from my script... less work overall 

Just to let you know, cause I am doing my own CR i went through Neovalens CR guide first before going into yours, and checking with the already made cr you have for lotd, to se what i need to remove, and noticed that some of his conflict resolutions are not in the CR of this guide, Here is the list if it helps.

[spoiler=CR missing]

0001BB28 JyrikGauldurson

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp then move the DOFT - Default Outfit from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp.
Problem Resolved: Fixes from unofficial patches were not properly forwarded.

00039D31 EncBandit01TemplateMagic

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the Tint Layers from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Tint Layers fix from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

0003DE60 EncBandit04Melee2HNordM

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the Tint Layers from Dragonborn.esm.
Problem Resolved: Tint Layers from Dragonborn.esm was not properly forwarded.

0003DEA2 EncBandit04Melee1HTankRedguardF

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the DOFT - Default Outfit from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Outfit fix from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

000A6848 dunGeirmundSigdisDuplicate

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp then move the KWDA - Keywords from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Added keyword to prevent disintegration from from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

000ECF13 dunReachwaterRockSigdisDuplicate

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp then move the KWDA - Keywords from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Added keyword to prevent disintegration from from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

0010FEEC dunSkuldafnDragonDraugrUnaggressiveFrost

Conflict Resolution: Use record from DeadlyDragons.esp then move the "DragonActorScript" Script from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.

0010FEED dunSkuldafnDragonDraugrFrost

Conflict Resolution: Use record from DeadlyDragons.esp then move the "DragonActorScript" Script from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.

0401E807 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMagic

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBISDB.esp then move Responsibility from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: AI fix from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

0401E815 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMissile

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBISDB.esp then move Responsibility from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.

000461DA CrGiantClub

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp then move BIDS - Bash Block Impact Data Set from AOS.esp.
Problem Resolved: Changes from Audio Overhaul for Skyrim and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be merged.

This last one is writen in the guide but isn't added to the file also:
0000003C Tamriel > Block -1, -1 > Sub-Block -2, -3 > 00009CA4 > Temporary > 000993FA

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp then move the NAME - Base and DATA - Position/Rotation from EmbersHD.esp.
Problem Resolved: Changes from Embers HD and Skyrim Immersive Creatures needed to be merged.

Paul, why have you removed the SFO 2.5b billboards from SR:LE base?

I am not following every landscape mod (don't like caribou and SFO 1.91) of the guide but curious why...

Yes i would like the caco patch.

Sfo 2.5b no grass version contains everything from sfo 2.5b minus the grass because i'm using the other grass combination.

I saw that don't remember now where. Do tell i'll check again.

Btw paul when trying to merge the newly added skyrim bridges and more shipwrecks I got the navmesh conflict after finished merging.

There you go Paul. Mavaniac suggest to merge the one that conflict with miscellaneous merge. Edited by reddvilzz

Just to let you know, cause I am doing my own CR i went through Neovalens CR guide first before going into yours, and checking with the already made cr you have for lotd, to se what i need to remove, and noticed that some of his conflict resolutions are not in the CR of this guide, Here is the list if it helps.

[spoiler=CR missing]

0001BB28 JyrikGauldurson

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp then move the DOFT - Default Outfit from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp.

00039D31 EncBandit01TemplateMagic

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the Tint Layers from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Tint Layers fix from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

0003DE60 EncBandit04Melee2HNordM

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the Tint Layers from Dragonborn.esm.

Problem Resolved: Tint Layers from Dragonborn.esm was not properly forwarded.

0003DEA2 EncBandit04Melee1HTankRedguardF

Conflict Resolution: Use record from OBIS.esp then move the DOFT - Default Outfit from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.

Problem Resolved: Outfit fix from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

000A6848 dunGeirmundSigdisDuplicate

000ECF13 dunReachwaterRockSigdisDuplicate

0010FEEC dunSkuldafnDragonDraugrUnaggressiveFrost

0010FEED dunSkuldafnDragonDraugrFrost

0401E807 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMagic

0401E815 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMissile

000461DA CrGiantClub

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp then move BIDS - Bash Block Impact Data Set from AOS.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Audio Overhaul for Skyrim and Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade needed to be merged.

This last one is writen in the guide but isn't added to the file also:

0000003C Tamriel > Block -1, -1 > Sub-Block -2, -3 > 00009CA4 > Temporary > 000993FA

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp then move the NAME - Base and DATA - Position/Rotation from EmbersHD.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Embers HD and Skyrim Immersive Creatures needed to be merged.

Some of them were removed because they are not needed anymore or they have been modified by srle lotd. I will check your list anyway to be sure.

Yes i would like the caco patch.

pm sent!  ::):

Sfo 2.5b no grass version contains everything from sfo 2.5b minus the grass because i'm using the other grass combination.

I ma talking abt the billboards here. There are no billboards in SFO 2.5b-No Grass version.