SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

stahp paul you're killing me :turned:

I already had to generate dyndolod for a whole hour and 15 minutes just because of that verdant cleaning typo :turned: ::O:

well that's why i made that announcement... don't update daily because i told you i will change things alot... especialy don't generate dyndolod in this state yet.

Hey guys

I've just installed the most recent landscape changes. Everything seems to work beautifully except for the fact that some trees around Whiterun, particularly the ones around where Cicero's cart is located have no LOD textures. They just pop up whenever I get close. I'm pretty sure I ran DyndoLOD. My left pane load order is configured exactly as shown in the Integration page of the guide. I thought the Custom Trees Megapatch was supposed to include Billboards for Tamriel Reloaded and Caribou Gone?

Edited by Jailhouseblues

Did you run Relinker? If so did you make sure you have atelast version 22?  Is relinker enabled and sitting just above the texgen output mod?

Yes, yes and yes. I ran relinker before generating DyndoLOD though. Though I didn't think ReLinker had anything to do with the flora mods. I thought it was only for scripts.

Yes, yes and yes. I ran relinker before generating DyndoLOD though. Though I didn't think ReLinker had anything to do with the flora mods. I thought it was only for scripts.

Re-linker makes available some lods to dydnolod that otherwise would not have been found due to merges.  This is in addition to the script fixes.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Re-linker makes available some lods to dydnolod that otherwise would not have been found due to merges.  This is in addition to the script fixes.

Hmm I guess I didn't read the part about ReLinker carefully enough. However I still don't get why some of my trees have no LODs :/

Edited by Jailhouseblues

I don't know if you use normal lods  or ultra trees like me

I had an issue like that with ultra trees and dyndolod 2.17.

try updating to 2.17 (2.18 is giving me issues)

and install this fix : https://forum.step-project.com/topic/5011-dynamic-distant-objects-lod-dyndolod-218/?p=178298 (the exe)

Then I have all proper lods (ultra for EVT and billboards for others)

But that's only for 3d lods/ultra trees users like me.

Edit : If you did all the merge/relinkers steps correctly that should be the only issue.

Edited by Monobloc

There is a readme with EVT that explains step by step how to enable ultra trees generation, but it takes much longer to generate everything but the results are worth it.

You have actually ALL trees visible at any time (lods) in the world instead of normal lods limited by the fTreeLoadDistance in the skyrimpref.ini.