SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

If your making major changes but one wants to follow the guide as is now.. any way to keep a link to guide as is now without fut8re updates? Asking cause I have 20 mins or so a day to Game with work and RL so following a guide like this takes 2 weeks and I'd like to avoid any big changes mid install

If your making major changes but one wants to follow the guide as is now.. any way to keep a link to guide as is now without fut8re updates? Asking cause I have 20 mins or so a day to Game with work and RL so following a guide like this takes 2 weeks and I'd like to avoid any big changes mid install

Its the wiki, there is a history button and you can create a permalink to a specific version of the guide.

Is this a typo in the guide for Unique Flowers And Plants section? "Right Click on the esm and Apply Filter for Cleaning and wait until finished processing" What esm file? The install says to use the esp in the optionals.

fixed

just update to today's date and stop. Game is stable as the guide is now and you can just play.

Edited by paul666root

I finally had a chance in play testing with the new landscape overhaul that was done recently.

What an excellent job! I'm extremely impressed.

Just out of curiosity, do you have plans in the near future to overhaul the cities and villages? I think we can agree that they need a little love to make them more interesting. Mostly the major cities, they don't have the look of major urban areas in Skyrim.

Don't know what Paul is planning but I am using Dawn of Skyrim All Major Cities (Solitude Reborn version, NOT the Directors Cut), Solitude Reborn, Solitude Expansion, Books of Skyrim, Better City Entrances (modular, all except Solitude, merged) and Better Docks (modular, all except Solitude, merged) and I have to say I'm pretty happy.  Solitude is amazing now and no issues with LotD, docks area in particular is superb.  No ICAIO/3DNPC issues that I've noticed.  I'd love to use Falkreath modular from Holds and Skyrim Radioactive interiors but ICAIO...

I finally had a chance in play testing with the new landscape overhaul that was done recently.

What an excellent job! I'm extremely impressed.

Just out of curiosity, do you have plans in the near future to overhaul the cities and villages? I think we can agree that they need a little love to make them more interesting. Mostly the major cities, they don't have the look of major urban areas in Skyrim.

i will work on that aswell but first need to finish landscape.

Edited by paul666root