SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Re: Ordinator Merge: editing headers in esps?  Doable (I've done it, mostly for ELE variants), but definitely error prone, especially when new versions come out.  Certainly not something I would ever recommend in a build guide.

I wasn't recommending it, just saying.  And I always error check everything affected after any update/re-merge and haven't had any problems at all.  ELE I did as well as I use ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite with the ICAIO patch merged in too.

Re: renaming the ESP for RSChildren: This is a holdover from SRLE, which I think is unnecessary, as I know of nothing that uses 'RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp' as a master - everything uses RSchildren.esm, as they should.  It's also benign, since the merge is basically a merge of patches, with no scripts or textures or meshes or SEQ files that depend of the esp name, so it totally doesn't matter if you rename the resulting esp or not.  I think the only reason that SRLE renamed the merge was so that save files that used the 'Complete' patch wouldn't complain about a missing esp when it got merged into something else in the middle of a playthrough.  I'm pretty sure the rename of the merge is purely a holdover based on 'we've always done it that way', and there's no longer any reason to keep doing it.

that's something you maybe want to bring up with Neo andsee what he says.

I'm using Anna NPCs (and KFollowers and Companions and Followers, along with the obligatory Interesting NPCs and Inconsequential NPCs) in my current playthrough.  I've had a hiccup with one of Anna NPCs characters (Mareen in Dawnstar Windpeak Inn).  I've got a quest marker to talk to her, but when I try to do so, there is no dialogue.  This is my first time using Anna NPCs, and from the research I've done, this may not be a bug.  I may not have completed some necessary prerequisites for the dialogue for her quest to progress.  Other than that everything seems to be operating as it should.

Stahp talking about mods, stop making me install mooooooods ::(:

Edited by Monobloc

May I know why the 3DNPC - Alternate Locations.esp not merged also darth?

The navmes doesn't conflict with anything on the merge. Tried it myself. 1 less space to worry about

it contains Navmeshes so wont merge easily without going into the creation kit.

It may not conflict but anything to do with Navmeshes we stay clear of cos we both don't know enough about them.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Will you check something for me since i have something going on in my game that sound like yours. Go indoors and try to heal see if you will heal 100% then go outdoors and see if your health points will start to decrease again. If that is the case then it is frostfall i assume and i don't know if it is supposed to work like that or it is some sort of a glitch [no body ever answered my question] but after disabling it, i was able to heal to 100% while outdoors and HP never decreased on it is own afterwards till enabling it again. Also Vigor - Combat and Injuries has a feature that disable your passive health regeneration disabling that feature while frostfall is active seems to solve the problem.

hi Teos

did your test... and YOUR  RIGHT.

when i go inside i can heal to 100%..

as soon as i go out i loose 1 HP.,,,but just 1.. and i cannot heal to 100%.

how can i fix this ?

cheers

canadus

Edited by canadus

hi Teos

did your test... and YOUR  RIGHT.

when i go inside i can heal to 100%..

as soon as i go out i loose 1 HP.,,,but just 1.. and i cannot heal to 100%.

how can i fix this ?

cheers

canadus

I also have this, I noticed in when the health bar didn't disappear... I think it the effect that stops waiting while outdoors?

it contains Navmeshes so wont merge easily without going into the creation kit.

It may not conflict but anything to do with Navmeshes we stay clear of cos we both don't know enough about them.

It can be merged safely...The problem is when merging two or more mods that contains navmeshes

Will you check something for me since i have something going on in my game that sound like yours. Go indoors and try to heal see if you will heal 100% then go outdoors and see if your health points will start to decrease again. If that is the case then it is frostfall i assume and i don't know if it is supposed to work like that or it is some sort of a glitch [no body ever answered my question] but after disabling it, i was able to heal to 100% while outdoors and HP never decreased on it is own afterwards till enabling it again. Also Vigor - Combat and Injuries has a feature that disable your passive health regeneration disabling that feature while frostfall is active seems to solve the problem.

Have you brought this up with Alex9ndre he might has some suggestions

On ENB's - I've been playing with Organic ENB recently and have fallen in love.  Colors are nicely balanced, shadows are dark and weighty without being blown out in the day, nights are dark, and there is a nice softness in interiors that plays well with smoke and particle effects - AND it's compatible with ELFX+Vivid Weathers, and is build on the newest ENB binary.

*the DoF is pretty strong and I'm gonna adjust mine, as far as I'm aware its pretty easy to switch out DoF settings if theres one from an ENB you really like.

Edited by baronaatista

I also have this, I noticed in when the health bar didn't disappear... I think it the effect that stops waiting while outdoors?

I don't think it's Frostfall.  I'm using Frostfall with waiting outdoors disabled, but I'm not using Vigor, and I don't have this problem.

I turn off the no waiting outdoors from frostfall and disable passive regeneration from Vigor this is probably why I have never seen this.

On ENB's - I've been playing with Organic ENB recently and have fallen in love.  Colors are nicely balanced, shadows are dark and weighty without being blown out in the day, nights are dark, and there is a nice softness in interiors that plays well with smoke and particle effects - AND it's compatible with ELFX+Vivid Weathers, and is build on the newest ENB binary.

*the DoF is pretty strong and I'm gonna adjust mine, as far as I'm aware its pretty easy to switch out DoF settings if theres one from an ENB you really like.

I might as well take a look.

Edit: yes i quite like that need to work what optional I want redo the vivid merge without vividian. I will likely just turn of the DOF cos they give me eye ache. this is a candidate  need to look more in depth on performance thou.

Edited by Darth_mathias