SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok after updating Enhanced Vanilla Trees with these new settings i assume i should run DynDOLOD from the beginning, so should i just remove the old DynDOLOD TexGen Output - SRLE Extended - LoTD and DynDOLOD World Output - SRLE Extended - LoTD then create new ones or should i disable DynDOLOD in MCM first. Also the grass is there any better grass mod out there that i can install i don't care for fps it is not a problem i just don't like how the grass looks outside Whiterun any suggestions would be appreciated.

Another thing about the gameplay the linen wraps i can not pick them up in dungeons so i have to craft them and my only option is to craft them using torches also torches needs  linen wraps to be crafted and no trader i found so far sell torches so is there any other way to make linen wraps ?

As for my Hp when i am outdoors my health points begin to decrease to a certain point is that normal due to the weather or is it some sort of a bug ?

Hi, 

One question  the NPC retextures. 

Is it right that only the women faces are changed? Also, all of their faces seem a bit the same. For example if you look at what the faces should look like for the companions makeover, the ones in the merge look very different. did i so something wrong? 

thanks

I'm looking to free up a little room in my LO, wondering why 3DNPC patches don't seem to be merged in the guide?  Is there a reason not to?  I'm thinking 3DNPCEFF/3DNPC CCOR/Follwer Perks Addon/Alternative Locations and then renaming to 3DNPC CCOR for compatibility with the CCOR lvl list patch...

Hey thanks :)

I started the vid with the mods on (as you can tell from Alternate Life), but of course since I decided to use the vanilla start, I had to turn them all off, so it's not such a good representation of SRLE Extended yet, but they will be back on for the next video.

I've tried running Alternate Life for the Vanilla Start with all of the mods turned on even Helgen Reborn and it passed through just fine

But remember to disable frostfall first because that will cause Lokir to fell off the cart, and sometimes the PredatorFix can be enabled when using Vanilla Start there seems to happen randomly not all the time. In my test 1 out of 10 the wolves will spawn and attack hadvar then jumping at the cart which make the carts goes crazy.

That's my experience for anyone wanted to use ALSL Vanilla Starts. It is also stated at the Helgen Reborn page

I'm looking to free up a little room in my LO, wondering why 3DNPC patches don't seem to be merged in the guide? Is there a reason not to? I'm thinking 3DNPCEFF/3DNPC CCOR/Follwer Perks Addon/Alternative Locations and then renaming to 3DNPC CCOR for compatibility with the CCOR lvl list patch...

I think I try merging those but they have navmesh conflicts on them so that's not good

Does anyone else have problems with moving mountains? Like in some areas if you look at part of a mountain and move around, it will morph and change shapes. I discovered this first in Falskaar, but it occurs in Skyrim. Also, does anyone else have heavy script lag when first loading or switching cells/fast travelling? I'm not sure if it's script lag, but it takes between 10-20 seconds for my followers to show up, and sometimes sound is extremely delayed, and massive fps drop occurs(for me it ranges from 10-45 seconds). 

I do have a few mods I installed on my own that add scripts, could one(or all) of them be part of the issue?

Helmet Toggle

Enchanted Arsenal

Scale Tipper

Customizable Camera

So if we lose Enhanced Landscapes, is there someone who can pull the mushrooms from the marsh out so we can still use those? ;) I think that's the only thing I'd miss from EL.

The Oaks have already been made into a stand-alone mod. Yay. :)

Edited by Alluistras

So if we lose Enhanced Landscapes, is there someone who can pull the mushrooms from the marsh out so we can still use those? ;) I think that's the only thing I'd miss from EL.

The Oaks have already been made into a stand-alone mod. Yay. :)

The oaks are not really standalone, they are somewhat of a replacer.

They cause issues with trees in solitudeexterior01 because USLEEP disables them and replaces it with a new record with vanilla elements.

I kind of wanted to make a marsh mod that adds all sorts of creepy stuff but I cant find some resources :/

The oaks are not really standalone, they are somewhat of a replacer.

They cause issues with trees in solitudeexterior01 because USLEEP disables them and replaces it with a new record with vanilla elements.

I kind of wanted to make a marsh mod that adds all sorts of creepy stuff but I cant find some resources :/

Hrm.

The texture optimization for immersive weapons caused purple textures....

did it exactly as prescribed. unchecking the optimized textures in MO fixed the issue. I will try it again but i dont think its gonna make a difference. 

Other than that im good to go. Just played for about 4 hours and no ctds or freezes.......just two crashes trying to load saves after dying. But those are about the only types of ctds i get. 

I get invisible textures from optimizing Immersive Weapons.