Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Mods and tools have been updated to the latest. If there are any fixes / updates you guys feel need to be made, please let me know. I am thinking of taking a long break until the Special Edition of Skyrim comes out... my real life time is short and I'm tired of dealing with Bethesda's old engine and Windows 10 VRAM BS.... both situations of which should be improved (at least a bit) by the remaster. :)

I don't know if you have consider this, but as a suggestion, you could have the SRLE Extended team keep an eye and update your guide when new versions of mods come up.

This, of course, if they are willing or have the time to do it.

Edited by edynacio

Mods and tools have been updated to the latest. If there are any fixes / updates you guys feel need to be made, please let me know. I am thinking of taking a long break until the Special Edition of Skyrim comes out... my real life time is short and I'm tired of dealing with Bethesda's old engine and Windows 10 VRAM BS.... both situations of which should be improved (at least a bit) by the remaster. :)

"Lucidity Sound FX" has been updated to v1j, but it's still v1i in the guide. But yes take a break, i have followed your guide countless of times (I keep deleting the game and modding again... i have problems i know)

and you DO deserve a break, for as long as you want (Just don't leave me.. i need you senpai).

Edited by T0rvadaL

"Lucidity Sound FX" has been updated to v1j, but it's still v1i in the guide. But yes take a break, i have followed your guide countless of times (I keep deleting the game and modding again... i have problems i know)

and you DO deserve a break, for as long as you want (Just don't leave me.. i need you senpai).

Updated DynDOLOD and Lucidity... thanks for all the support guys. Fear not my student... for I will return more powerful than you can possibly imagine. :D

• +1 1

G'day. Been away for a while and I am updating my SRLE. Firstly, just wondering why the following mods have been taken out:

Enhanced Night Skyrim

EotW Dawnguard DLC Textures Remastered

EotW Mage Robes of Skyrim

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul 

The Paarthurnax Dilemma

UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards

Moss Rocks - Dragonborn DLC Addon

Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul (HD 2K) - MOTO - With Schools of Magic

Ragdoll Paralysis

Secondly, is there a better way of finding out why certain mods have been dropped other than asking here?

G'day. Been away for a while and I am updating my SRLE. Firstly, just wondering why the following mods have been taken out:

Enhanced Night Skyrim

EotW Dawnguard DLC Textures Remastered

EotW Mage Robes of Skyrim

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul 

The Paarthurnax Dilemma

UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards

Moss Rocks - Dragonborn DLC Addon

Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul (HD 2K) - MOTO - With Schools of Magic

Ragdoll Paralysis

Secondly, is there a better way of finding out why certain mods have been dropped other than asking here?

Enhanced Night is replaced with Vivid Weathers' sky. 

SRO is replaced with Noble Skyrim, which doesn't require a torrent and looks great. 

Moss Rocks is replaced with the Legendary Edition, which is part of Ruffled Feather. 

Mage Texture Overhaul is replaced with Rustic Clothing. Better Quality, less variety.

I'm pretty sure Ragdoll Paralysis is covered by CACO

The rest of the mods mentioned are still in there.