Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Thanks.  I think the problem was it was too early and waiting didn't clear it up.  I left the area for a bit and came back and it seems good now.  Sorry to be asking questions about a mod no longer included in the guide but I've finally gotten around to playing Wyrmstooth recently and I've got to ask since I brought it up and google isn't helping: what's the deal with the strange mannequin?  I brought back a follower that works with eff so I could bring someone into Herman's Holdout, assuming I'd get a quest or something, but I've cleared the place out, the mannequin is still following me at the end of the ruin and there's no indication that it serves any purpose at all.

Thanks.

As long it's ok with NEO I don't mind helping here...  That's probably one of the creepier encounters I've had in Skyrim but I didn't uncover any quest involving it.   It did serve as cover during certain attacks but I appreciated that the mod author had some strange loose ends.    

ISC replaces the sound descriptor record for the dragon death sequence that DSAMG spruces up. If any of you use it you'll want to copy the record from skyrim.esm to your conflict patch file to override isc. It doesn't change the sound file.

nice to know i may have already conflict resolved for my own patch but i will now double check

ISC replaces the sound descriptor record for the dragon death sequence that DSAMG spruces up. If any of you use it you'll want to copy the record from skyrim.esm to your conflict patch file to override isc. It doesn't change the sound file.

wouldn't be easier just to forward DSAMG records to the CR..or just copy the files to the ISC folder and rename them?..That's the way I did it..