Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Crash Fixes v12 update works fine for me. It will replace your Crash Fixes .ini file with default settings so you will need to redo any settings that you use, especially "UseOSAllocators=1" or your game will not start.

If you're already running 11b4 ther'es no need to update as it's the exact same set of files.. i just bumped the version # in mod organizer so it'd quit reminding me.

Immersive Citizen has been updated with some patch requirement changed too 

Version 0.3.2.2

Full version:

- The AI of Lillith, Jenassa, Nazeem, Ahlam, Ulfberth, Adrianne, Jenssen and Elrindir have been redone in order to improve their quality up to my current standards.
- The compatibility has been improved, (without quality loss). As a result, CRF will be compatible by default (a patch is nore more required).
Nazeem, Lillith, Ahlham and Jenassa will be able to know if a new house has been assigned to them and thus they will be able to interact with their new house without the need of a compatibility patch.
The AI used by friendly NPCs restored by CRF (or another mod) such as Grushnag are now overhauled via the main plugin (Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp)
Note to the STEP users: you'll have to wait for an update of the STEP patch to benefit from most of the change from this update.
Note to people who use CRF and Touring carriage: you will have to use the TC-CRF patch from wasite.

- Additional modifications have been done on the brawl scene between Njada and Athis in order to prevent them to go too far from their initial fighting location
- During the quest "Ancestral Worship!", a bug preventing Golldir to run away from the final room when overwhelmed by Draugrs has been fixed.
- The compatibility patch for OCS has been updated.

Monobloc : I did not try to adopt a horse yet, but IIRC you have to find a "home" for your horse (like stables) by mounting/dismounting there; if you buy a horse, it already has a home.

What are the differences between UNP Female Armors  and Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors?

I understand the former adapts the shape of the vanilla armors to the UNPB body, and the latter includes replacers for some of these armors.

I installed the Collected Lore Friendly UNPB-BBP 3dot4 file, which is well more lore friendly, but I don't see any difference. Is there a special installation I missed?

Or maybe are these meshes adapted to work with aMidianBorn BoS textures?

Monobloc : I did not try to adopt a horse yet, but IIRC you have to find a "home" for your horse (like stables) by mounting/dismounting there; if you buy a horse, it already has a home.

What are the differences between UNP Female Armors  and Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors?

I understand the former adapts the shape of the vanilla armors to the UNPB body, and the latter includes replacers for some of these armors.

I installed the Collected Lore Friendly UNPB-BBP 3dot4 file, which is well more lore friendly, but I don't see any difference. Is there a special installation I missed?

Or maybe are these meshes adapted to work with aMidianBorn BoS textures?

Simply unp female armors adapts the armor to unp/unpb shape, and the latter adds bbp animation to armors, basically it's the same, the second one just has meshes with animations.

Edited by Monobloc

Simply unp female armors adapts the armor to unp/unpb shape, and the latter adds bbp animation to armors, basically it's the same, the second one just has meshes with animations.

Hmmm I honestly used CBBE instead of UNP body type. But yeah, I'm missing those clothing/armor mods.

Is it really worth it UNP? [emoji53]

Sent with OnePlus One, with Tapatalk

Edited by ROoonneth

It's a matter of taste.

Unpb is just unp body shape with Bigger breasts like cbbe, let's say There is UNP , There is CBBE, and UNPB is in between.

I personally went to Bodyslide UUNP with UNPB untouched sliders.

With Skyrim Enhanced -High Polygons- UUNP Bodyslide by gamefever + TCFixes by TheCoach + Immersive armors UUNP by gamefever I have all armors with UNPB shape and HDT covered, with 0 skimpyness or whatsoever.

Just had to select manually heavy armors with iron plate and stuff not to be hdt for realism purpose.

• +1 1

It's a matter of taste.

Unpb is just unp body shape with Bigger breasts like cbbe, let's say There is UNP , There is CBBE, and UNPB is in between.

With Skyrim Enhanced -High Polygons- UUNP Bodyslide by gamefever + TCFixes by TheCoach + Immersive armors UUNP by gamefever I have all armors with UNPB shape and HDT covered, with 0 skimpyness or whatsoever.

Just had to select manually heavy armors with iron plate and stuff not to be hdt for realism purpose.

Last time I tried Skyrim Enhanced UUNP, long skirts (blacksmith, farmer and barkeeper clothes) and robes were broken between the legs and behaved like trousers, is this still happening?

That was one of the reasons I had to move to CBBE, that and the rogue vertex flying to the infinite (You could see the shadow of the vertex as a black line moving out from certain NPCs).

Yes, first issue is fixed with TCfixes clothes.

Second I'm not sure, I believe it's what happens when npc goes invisible because of too much hdt animations in a cell?

Didn't have this for a while after installing the recent-WIP hdt invisibility fix.

Aparently, the second can be fixed following this instructions https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3238444-skyrim-enhanced-high-polygons-uunp-bodyslide/page-20&do=findComment&comment=34069445

I figured out how to fix the shadow bug if anyone cares enough to do a bit of work. Open up Outfit Studio, start a new project, load up the UUNPSpecial.nif from the CallienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP folder as your reference body, then hit next and load up the NON-HDT VERSION of the outfit you want to fix (also the one from the ShapeData folder, not the ones you generated). Now just copy over the HDT weights from the body onto the outfit (there's a guide to this by on the Bodyslide page if you need help). One important thing: on outfits that have a skin model near the chest as part of the clothes (the Blacksmith Clothes for example), you have to copy over the breast weights to that piece too, or it will look horrible because the breasts will get pulled by gravity and the piece of skin that's part of the outfit wont. 

When you're exporting the nif, overwrite the HDT version. Also, since you're using the same reference body every time, there's no need to keep reloading it every time, you can just clear the outfit, and then load another one, keeping the reference the same. When you are done exporting all the nifs, you need to batch generate your outfits again in Bodyslide and the shadows should be gone. The reasoning behind this experiment was that since the non-HDT meshes didn't suffer from the shadow bug, I thought maybe if I could copy the HDT weights from the body onto the working outfits, they'll behave properly. And it worked. 

If you want a list of outfits suffering the shadow bug: Blacksmith, Barkeeper, Monk, Farmer Clothes (all of them), Psijic, Necromancer, Warlock, Telvanni, Moth Priest, Greybeards, Mythic Dawn, Vampire Clothes, Falmer Hardened Armor, Scaled Horn Armor (it's listed as Hideheavychieftan). I may have missed some, but haven't run into any shadows so far after fixing those. Also affected are Wedding Robes, Vaermina Robes, and Temple Priest Robes, but I was unable to fix these as it gave me an error when trying to export that I have no idea how to resolve. Emperor's Robes are just completely screwed up, even with the non-HDT, they show up as totally black in my game, so I didn't even bother trying to fix that.

Edited by Hackfield

ok. something very weird happened to my game. Just made a new SR:LE game a few days ago, an wasn't really interacting with any other NPCs. happens that I just cant get into buy/sell window with merchants and innkeepers, blacksmiths etc. the conversation "what you have for sale?" and the spell or potions question it's not triggering the trade window. tried at many locations . Nothing. its like somethig its stoping the script or something like that. 

I know its out of the topic but just discovered O.O!

maybe something is not working properly on a specific mod or something?

haalp

It's a matter of taste.

Does skyrim enhanced polygons can be used for bodies only? Instead of armors?

I wanted to use that but only for my PC, I don't seems to have the performance if it's affects armors. In fact maybe I'll just use it for my PC only.

Edited by reddvilzz

It's a matter of taste.

this is exactly what i use now. However i'm also using The Book of UUNP Iron and Steel Vol 1 and 2 Bodyslide