Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Immersive Citizen updated

Full version:
- Several errors and defects on the navigation meshes used in Whiterun or used in Whiterun's houses have been fixed.
- Several navigation meshes used in Whiterun have been redesigned in order to reinforce the compatibility with Dawn of Whiterun (original version) or with Whiterun overhauls which have been made in a similar way than Dawn of Whiterun.
- Due to a game engine bug, Athis and Torvar could sometimes take damages during their brawl, in order to prevent one of them to die accidentaly, they will stop to brawl if their health goes under 40%.
- The compatibility patch for OCS has been improved. Minor clipping issues between static objects have been fixed as well as some navigation bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently nuked my Skyrim profile to start the new Dragonborn Reqtified guide. Noticed that the SRLE base guide isn´t update since aug. WOndering if it´s safe to use updated files like USLEEP or will there be issues with conflict resolution later on?

there will be no issues because the new SRLE requiem build does away with Neo Conflict resolution in favor of modular patches.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hey guys, figured I'd check in since its been awhile. I see several people have posted about various mod updates... does anyone have a complete list of updates and maybe an updated CR I can upload for everyone? I do not currently have Skyrim installed, waiting on the remastered edition. I figure if someone has that I'll do one last big update on SRLE base before the release of the remaster.

For anyone following it, I've been keeping W3R up to date for Witcher 3.

Gonna be a busy month... not sure how I'm going to find all this time. Thank god for the upcoming holidays with days off.

Battlefield 1 (October 13th for EA Access, 18th for early enlister, and 21st for all)

Civilization 6 (October 21st for all)

Skyrim: Special Edition (October 27th)

Hey guys, figured I'd check in since its been awhile. I see several people have posted about various mod updates... does anyone have a complete list of updates and maybe an updated CR I can upload for everyone? I do not currently have Skyrim installed, waiting on the remastered edition. I figure if someone has that I'll do one last big update on SRLE base before the release of the remaster.

For anyone following it, I've been keeping W3R up to date for Witcher 3.

Gonna be a busy month... not sure how I'm going to find all this time. Thank god for the upcoming holidays with days off.

Battlefield 1 (October 13th for EA Access, 18th for early enlister, and 21st for all)

Civilization 6 (October 21st for all)

Skyrim: Special Edition (October 27th)

the CR for my SRLE Extended LOTD is up to date although it does have all my extended mods that in resolving in there.

Edit: Also the CR Sub guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Subguide_CR_SRLE_LOTD#Activator should be mostly up to date.

Edited by Darth_mathias