Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Is there a reason this uses Better Fast Traveling instead of Complete Fast Travel Overhaul? And if there isn't is there any issue with me using this mod instead? I recalled that the Better Fast Traveling Mod was on the Masterlist for Dangerous, Outdated and superseded mods for the following reason: 

It doesn't seem like it's been updated yet (last upload was in 2014) so it would seem that I'd be better off going with CFTO. Any thoughts? 

I use CFTO I haven't found any issues.

When I turn on Vividian ENB, I noticed that my FPS went from a solid 60 FPS to 50 FPS. That's a bit too much for my tastes so I think I'll use the performance one. The question I have though is in regards to an old thread I found and I didn't to ask there and rez the thread (though maybe I should... I don't know). 

Just curious if the DOF, Ambient Occlusion, and Cloud Shadows are still a thing I need/can turn off?

ever since I changed my graphics card to a GTX980Ti  I mostly get 60fps (there still a few time it drops but i cam live with it). I now run an almost SRLE Base setup for my enb expect I use the SMAA option and I also still turn of DOF but that is a personal choice as the DOF give me eye ache.

but if you want or need more fps I would recommend the performance version as it is a big hit if you need more back the yes turning off DOF, Ambient Occlusion, and Cloud Shadows will help quite a bit.

Are you GPU limited in those conditions ? I always dip below 60 fps because of my CPU - gpu utilization is never at 100% when I'm below 60... I'm not sure why my CPU suffers so much. I have an I5 3570K O/Ced at 4.6ghz, that thing should behave on a dual core optimized game ?

Do you also maintain 60 fps also in combat, with spells effects and everything ?

Are you GPU limited in those conditions ? I always dip below 60 fps because of my CPU - gpu utilization is never at 100% when I'm below 60... I'm not sure why my CPU suffers so much. I have an I5 3570K O/Ced at 4.6ghz, that thing should behave on a dual core optimized game ?

Do you also maintain 60 fps also in combat, with spells effects and everything ?

mmm to be honest not sure I have not measured in a while barely even played more the 30 mins yet not had the time lately with moving and the babies coming.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Forgive me but just starting fresh install using this guide. However under SKSE ini tweaks I cannot see any reference to Shesons memeory patch. I am sure there is a very good reason for this and I have probably missed something looking through guide but for piece of mind could someone clarify why not included please?

Forgive me but just starting fresh install using this guide. However under SKSE ini tweaks I cannot see any reference to Shesons memeory patch. I am sure there is a very good reason for this and I have probably missed something looking through guide but for piece of mind could someone clarify why not included please?

Crash Fixes handles the memory allocations now.

Got both on track already, honestly don't have much time due to RL atm though.

Note sure if you saw, but I'm curious what you are away of Complete Fast Travel Overhaul and if you considered replacing Better Fast Traveling as it's more up to date and from my understanding more compatible with mods. 

Note sure if you saw, but I'm curious what you are away of Complete Fast Travel Overhaul and if you considered replacing Better Fast Traveling as it's more up to date and from my understanding more compatible with mods. 

I know I had checked it out in the past and, at that point, decided against it. I'd have to look back in the old "pre-release feedback" thread to find out why. It might be worth another look now.