Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Skin mods usually have them. Can't think of others from the top of my head. But it won't hurt to have them included in the instructions

This, it's basically a skin normal map for NPCs. Most mods won't have them but this is a comprehensive guide. :)

Can I safely use MO 2.0 lastest beta to install the guide or not ?

Also I bought and installed a 1080 and I finally have UNLIMITED PAWAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Finally I can enjoy this guide and the extended version without crappy fps. PAWAAA

No, use the current version listed in the guide. MO2 doesn't support 32 bit properly right now.

Hi guys, hope you can help me. I have the memory patch in my skse.ini as follows:
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

However using shesons memory blocks log it only shows 512mb for block 1 not 768? As a follow up i checked my skse/steam/loader.log and it says " default heap = 768MB (effective 512MB if not preloading animations)" 

I have no idea what the part in brackets means? The memory patch appears to be working as first part says 768 but is it being reduced to 512mb? I have no idea if i have 768 or 512mb. The memory blocks log suggests only 512mb?  help

Hi guys, hope you can help me. I have the memory patch in my skse.ini as follows:

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

However using shesons memory blocks log it only shows 512mb for block 1 not 768? As a follow up i checked my skse/steam/loader.log and it says " default heap = 768MB (effective 512MB if not preloading animations)"

I have no idea what the part in brackets means? The memory patch appears to be working as first part says 768 but is it being reduced to 512mb? I have no idea if i have 768 or 512mb. The memory blocks log suggests only 512mb? help

Memory blocks log always shows 256 less than the number in skse.ini.

If you meant to put 768, it showing 512 is correct.

I always considered that a feature more than a bug... if someone suspects you of stealing but doesn't actually see you he can't go to the guards... so instead he hires his own mercenary thugs. :)

I actually agree on this one. Unlike with the guards who make no sense to hire mercenaries to come for you, people with money that suspect you would have no inhibitions with hiring thugs to do their dirty work.