Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

Yeah, lots of ways Neo could do it. Keep the replacement pretty much as is (basically a merged version of both esp's with the master changed to NSUTR - Merged.esp). It would have to be updated, as there are some new entries for the BDS patch that Neo's version doesn't have, due to changes in the main mod from the update. Then we just don't install the BDS patch option.

Or just make a copy of the plugins as is with the master changed on both of them to NSUTR - Merged. Or give us instructions to do this.

Or just change the merge instructions for NSUTR to rename to Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp after merging, like RS Children or RWT. But then the CR would have to have it's master changed as well. :-P

All sorts of fun, lol. We'll find out soon enough, I'm sure. :-)

Neo,

I was trying to figure out why I had so many long hiccups in combat.

Figured it out eventually - ENB's default 'Free VRAM' conflicts with SkyUI's "Favorites Preset 4" as they're both on F4 by default. So you switch to preset 4, enb frees ram and everything hangs while that's going on.

Personally I've moved it to F11, but I don't know if you should suggest a key - rather you can link a list of keycodes and let people choose their own.

Also, the LOOT Meta update for Realistic Water Two still adds an 'After' list for WATER Plants.esp ...