Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

That was just a small addition to the Fomod instructions after Rustic Monuments and Tombstones was updated to version 2.6 in an earlier edit. If you see something like "bullet=yes" or "Fieldset" in the changes, those are changed Fomod instructions. If that isn't accompanied by a version update, it most likely means Neo oversaw a change in the Fomod installer that came with a mod that got updated earlier.

Try to select a couple of updates before (and after) a particular edit if it's confusing, that way you can see how the single edit fits in the 'grand scheme of things'. I agree it can be puzzling sometimes because you can't ctrl+f the Fomod code, but when you select more edits it makes sense. Plus there's usually the occasional keyword that identifies the mod, in this case it was 'Monument'.

RDO - Relationship Dialog Overhaul should be available very soon on Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74568/?

Very cool. I have a party for a little girl I have to attend most of the day today but hoping to get to the guide again this evening.

Did some of the "easy" updates last night.

I also installed Real Roads, SMIM Update, New HD-LOD Buildings Full, Rustic Windows, Arri Snow Elf (+Fix), and updated DynDOLOD in my local setup but didn't have time to test the result before sleeping last night... need to test and make sure all is good then update the guide (hopefully).

Hello Neo,

Nothing important in the grand scheme of the guide, but anyways,

For ELFX instructions:

TES5Edit Cleaning:

It says 'Solution: Delete the wild worldspace edit.'

But the instructions provided by you have us perform some changes (edit object bounds)

To avoid confusion would it perhaps be wise to change to: Solution - perform the following edits. Or something similar.

I thought I'd share a quick time saving tip and some files for new character creation.

You can get just the optional preset files from Skytweak's page for saving presets for SkyUI and iHUD. You don't need Skytweak at all to use this. These files add FISS profile saving to their respective mods. They must be loaded after the mods, so the configmenu scripts overwrite the originals. There aren't a lot of options to check off for each, but it saves a few seconds. 

To add to that, if anyone wants them, here's all of the saved profiles for SRLE from my Dropbox. Just install as any other mod and place at the bottom of your load order. This file includes the SRLE profile settings for A Matter of Time, Bathing in Skyrim, iHUD, SkyUI, Frostfall, and Wearable Lanterns.

Be aware that settings saved in your Overwrite folder or any profile folder you use to save such settings will overwrite these. Eliminate these in a new game.

Included are:

• SKSE\plugins\FISS\AMOTUserSettings.xml
  • SKSE\plugins\FISS\Bathing in Skyrim.xml
  • SKSE\plugins\FISS\iHUD.xml
  • SKSE\plugins\FISS\SkyUI.xml
  • SKSE\plugins\FrostfallData\profile1.json
  • SKSE\plugins\WearableLanternsData\profile1.json
  • Killmove Mod Profiles\VioLens\Menu Settings\SRLE.VLMS

The presets from the Skytweak page adds a section to the General options in SkyUI and a Preset section to iHUD. Just load user presets in each of the mods, except for Frostfall and Wearable Lanterns. You still have to start Frostfall as you normally would, but the profiles should be automatically loaded. VioLense allows for multiple profiles, so this one is named SRLE.

This saves me a ton of time upon new character creation, maybe it can help someone else. A good alternative is to just set a default character with all mods set up, but I find it difficult to do this with profiles with various other mods stacked on top of SRLE

Ok everyone just aheads up if you already have DFD and planning to switch to RDO you will need to start a new game.

this is said in the mod page

Your best alternative is the to the following:

• Go into the MCM for DFD and turn OFF all options. Everything. Turn it all off.
  • For any followers, use the Add Actor option on the Configure Specific Actor page which will make them stop using almost all DFD dialogue.
  • Load RDO after DFD.
  • Is RDO loaded after DFD in your load order? Double check to make sure!
  • Now, triple check that RDO is loaded after DFD.

Your load order when using RDO and DFD together:

- Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp

- Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

You MUST load RDO after DFD for RDO to work correctly if using them together. 

so it seems possible to use it in the middle of a game. Must be tested of course. what is clear is that uninstalling DFD in a middle of a play is a bad idea.

Edited by Mandalay