Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

That doesn't seem right, Darth. I can't confirm right now (busy doing a clean install of Win 10 after Microsoft file transfer screwed some stuff up - on mobile), but the HD-LOD Buildings page mentions in the description it won't conflict at all with TexGen.

Maybe touch base with the author or Sheson.

That doesn't seem right, Darth. I can't confirm right now (busy doing a clean install of Win 10 after Microsoft file transfer screwed some stuff up - on mobile), but the HD-LOD Buildings page mentions in the description it won't conflict at all with TexGen.

Maybe touch base with the author or Sheson.

fixed realized i had the wrong version installed.

Ola Neo,

Would this be worth adding to the guide ?

Deadly Dragons Script Patch

Fixes included:

- An animation event was broken due to a misspelled variable. This has been fixed in multiple scripts. The event will also now unregister when the affected dragon is unloaded or dies, as a precaution against save bloat.
- Several scripts will now unregister for updates when the affected dragon is unloaded or dies.
- The primitive brawling check in Deadly Dragons was removed. It only checked for two brawling events, so you would have needed the Modern Brawl Bug Fix even without this patch.
- Abilities that trigger invulnerability were affecting all dragons of that class, instead of just one dragon.
- Frost Blast could trigger forever if a function call failed. A safety net has been added to prevent this.
- Bonuses to dragon Health/Magicka/Damage/etc. were sometimes stacking.
- Tempest could, in theory, attempt to move an object to a null location. This has been fixed.
- All update calls were moved to a RegisterForSingleUpdate system. RegisterForUpdate calls just ask for trouble.
- The Assault System should now check for an open sky every time.
- Multiple scripts no longer import the utility script. In some cases, the utility script was never even used in the original scripts.
- Several small scripting optimizations.

Edited by Ogham

I'm sure this is answered somewhere but couldn't find it so hoping someone can explain this: 

I'm a bit confused by the wording of the Horses Revamped mod instructions. So it says "Only using base animations". So I'm assuming that for both Horses Revamped and the Animations Optional I'm not installing those with that mod either? I'd assume there has to be an .esp right? 

Horses Revamped

Author: DServant
Version: 1.0 (Animations Optional)
Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• meshes/actors/horse/animations/idle.hkx (Only Using Base Animations)
  • meshes/actors/horse/behavior folder (Only Using Base Animations)
  • meshes/actors/horse/characters folder (Only Using Base Animations)
  • DSerHorsesRevamped.esp (Only Using Base Animations)

Mod Notes: This mod revamps horse animations to be more realistic.

I'm sure this is answered somewhere but couldn't find it so hoping someone can explain this: 

I'm a bit confused by the wording of the Horses Revamped mod instructions. So it says "Only using base animations". So I'm assuming that for both Horses Revamped and the Animations Optional I'm not installing those with that mod either? I'd assume there has to be an .esp right? 

Horses Revamped

Author: DServant

Version: 1.0 (Animations Optional)

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• meshes/actors/horse/animations/idle.hkx (Only Using Base Animations)
  • meshes/actors/horse/behavior folder (Only Using Base Animations)
  • meshes/actors/horse/characters folder (Only Using Base Animations)
  • DSerHorsesRevamped.esp (Only Using Base Animations)

Mod Notes: This mod revamps horse animations to be more realistic.

Only install the animations optional. Do a manual install. Untick the esp. Expand the meshes folder and untick the folders and individual meshes on the list. Alternately, just install as normal and open the mod in explorer to delete them.  

Only install the animations optional. Do a manual install. Untick the esp. Expand the meshes folder and untick the folders and individual meshes on the list. Alternately, just install as normal and open the mod in explorer to delete them.  

Oh of course! I just realized that the optional ones would be listed on the left... it being labeled Animations Optional made me think to download both like with the optional. My bad. 

Neovalen I think this is the best armor/clothes replacer : https://robton.nu/vanilla-armors-and-clothes-tmb/

Every armor has vanilla variant and all light armors/clothes have hdt/tbbp meshes so no heavy armor breast bounce :lol: and it fits quite well with the unpb weight.

Absolutely flawless.

been look at this most are OK but things like the fur a hide armor even on Vanillia shape look a bit skimpy for even my liking. Some of the mini dresses are alright but only where it make sense 

SMIM got updated from 1.91 to 1.92.  

Version 1.92

-Added a Bridges Real Roads install option that uses real 3D cobblestone from dukefx's Real Roads mod. You don't need his mod to use this option, but using his mod is necessary to make all the non-bridge roads 3D. This is the new default install option for the Install Everything option since I recommend all players use Real Roads. If you use a texture pack that conflicts with Real Roads, you'll need to do a custom install and choose another bridge option. Thanks to dukefx for the great mod.

RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS got updated from 1.0 to 1.1.

Version 1.1

This update adds ambient occlusion to the diffuse textures to give more depth to the shading. A subtle, but still noticeable addition, especially with ENB.

Edited by HornySpaghetti

Hey Neo,

I know you don't have much time nowadays, and I am sure you are sick to death of mod suggestions, but to better match the LOD's from HD-LOD Buildings, these two mods (plus fix) are also recommended:

- Rustic Windows by Gamwich

- Arri's Snow Elf Ruins by Arrioch

- Arrioch's Snow Elf Ruins Wayshrine Fix by Arrioch and ZoneRaven

No current mods cover the Snow Elf Ruins in SR:LE.