Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition News

The Good: New Version Coming Out

The Bad: Screwed in the short term.

The Ugly: Existing saves... lol.

Grr, I'm mid playthrough on an old save now. I'm trying my best to go through all the content, the kinda game that doesn't really have you coming back for awhile. Already did the mages guild, companions, explored a ton and lots of smaller quests, oh and I just finished dawnguard (for the first time EVER)

Guess I won't be seeing the new DFD mod for a looooooog time  :P

Hello Neo,

I see another thread was started at Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul in the Bugs section concerning an issue I also mentioned a while ago.

Food turning into other food.

And/Or spoiled food coming back as clean servings of that food type.

I found it to be rather immersion breaking during my play through that I would have spoiled food returned to me whole again ( smaller servings yeah, but still )

The other issues mentioned I have encountered as well. Since it is an INeed issue I believe, wouldn't it be wise to look for an alternative.

Has anyone here ever tested the Needs option that comes along with CACO? ( I haven't yet ) I would appreciate your thoughts.

Also, have you perhaps ever encountered an Holidays 'Halloween' issue ?

I have on multiple occasion.

When during Halloween you stay out in the open you will get swarmed at night by Halloween Skeletons.

The masks these skeletons are wearing have a strange issue, that they will get smeared and stretched (for a lack of a better explanation) all across the landscape like tilted and bent lampposts.

I will need to exit the game for the area where I have fought them to be clean of this again. Nothing big, but thought I'd mention it.

Edited by Ogham

Hello Neo,

I see another thread was started at Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul in the Bugs section concerning an issue I also mentioned a while ago.

I found it to be rather immersion breaking during my play through that I would have spoiled food returned to me whole again ( smaller servings yeah, but still )

The other issues mentioned I have encountered as well. Since it is an INeed issue I believe, wouldn't it be wise to look for an alternative.

Has anyone here ever tested the Needs option that comes along with CACO? ( I haven't yet ) I would appreciate your thoughts.

When during Halloween you stay out in the open you will get swarmed at night by Halloween Skeletons.

The masks these skeletons are wearing have a strange issue, that they will get smeared and stretched (for a lack of a better explanation) all across the landscape like tilted and bent lampposts.

I will need to exit the game for the area where I have fought them to be clean of this again. Nothing big, but thought I'd mention it.

I used CACO's needs option for a while; it's very basic. No animations, no widgets, etc. I didn't like it much. Honestly, having nothing at all would have been more immersive.

I uninstalled Holidays because the skeletons (and lag) would spawn every 2 or 3 steps I took. It was incredibly annoying. Didn't have the mask problem, though.

I used CACO's needs option for a while; it's very basic. No animations, no widgets, etc. I didn't like it much. Honestly, having nothing at all would have been more immersive.

I uninstalled Holidays because the skeletons (and lag) would spawn every 2 or 3 steps I took. It was incredibly annoying. Didn't have the mask problem, though.

Mhm, I think that it may have been overtly visible for me because I was using Hunterborn I think that food was also returning whole. Not sure though, will test again when all is up and running again.

Thanks Alluistras, seeing that Darth also opted to remove Holidays, although due to other reasons, I guess I will remove Holidays as well.

PS: Neo have you seen this mod (read the description/watched the video ? ^^) could become promising by the looks of it. Organic Factions

Edited by Ogham

LOOT Masterlist has been updated, info here.

With this masterlist update, LOOT rules for Respectful Guard Animations and DynDOLOD are no longer necessary.

Also the LOOT rule for Dynamic Follower Dialogue is no longer necessary for anyone that is still using it.

Another masterlist update, see here. The LOOT rule for Guard Dialogue Overhaul is no longer necessary, either.

Also, just a heads-up, with the new update to Rustic Monuments and Tombstones the FOMOD options changed slightly.

Hello Neo,

I've noticed the food duplication thing on rare occasion, it doesn't happen often though. I'm planning to switch from iNeed to Last Seed whenever Chesko decides to let us have it. :)

As far as Haloween, can't you just disable that one Holiday for the same effect?

SRLE Mod News 7/12/2016

Added:

aMidianBorn Imperial Forts

Spice of Life - Forts

Modified:

None

Removed:

None

You must rerun DynDOLOD to get proper LODs for the forts.

Edit: Good timing apparently since Nexus is now down for maintenance... lol. Sorry I haven't been updating the news of late properly... mostly just been some minor version updates on some mods... review the page history.

I've noticed the food duplication thing on rare occasion, it doesn't happen often though. I'm planning to switch from iNeed to Last Seed whenever Chesko decides to let us have it. :)

As far as Haloween, can't you just disable that one Holiday for the same effect?

Ugh, yes... I should try that first. thank you for pointing that out.

Can't wait for Last seed!

And yes... yes you can. I admit being hasty with its removal in a fit of annoyance. But I haven't missed it, so I never reinstalled.

SRLE Mod News 7/12/2016

Added:

aMidianBorn Imperial Forts

Spice of Life - Forts

i think the path is like this "Mod Organizer\mods\Spice Of Life - Forts\textures\SpiceOfLife\Forts\AmbFortsVanillaStyle\Imperial"

and not <Mod Organizer>/mods/Spice of Life - Forts/Forts/AmbFortsVanillaStyle/Imperial.