SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I'll think about it, I want to let things settle down before I add anything else big to the guide.

I really think we need to play the game awhile and see how it works. Maybe I am wrong but I think we are all guilty of not making it past lvl 5, 10, 15 ect. Its a good way to see how stable everything is.

I really think we need to play the game awhile and see how it works. Maybe I am wrong but I think we are all guilty of not making it past lvl 5, 10, 15 ect. Its a good way to see how stable everything is.

agreed plus with Skryim Special Edition around the corner the guide may have to totally redone I just done know.

I recommend fadingsignal's Dynamic Stealth, even when is beta, it works very well along with kryptopyr's Stealth Skills Rebalanced.

I'm curious on adding this mod to my own LO is it redundant with SSR itself?

And also there's a couple of mods I was used and I tried on adding to the pack as well for my personal use.

I guess I can ask here while maybe others ever tried it.

Warzones 2015 - Civil Unrest - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494/?

Warzones 2015 - Assault Attack - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71011/?

Edit: If I ever wanted to add open cities skyrim how can I do that in terms of load order and MO left pane?

Edited by reddvilzz

I'm curious on adding this mod to my own LO is it redundant with SSR itself?

It's not redundant with SSR, I'm using both at the moment, SSR sets some stealth/detection values, which are ok, but they are always the same (interior, exterior, day, night, is all the same) i.e. NPC will detect you at the same distance, in the middle of the day or midnight.

Dynamic Stealth modifies these stealth/detection values depending if it's day, dawn, dusk or night, also if it's interior or exterior, resulting in all these situations having different detection values. i.e. NPC won't detect you at night as easy as they detect you in the middle of the day.

Also comes from a very known and experienced modder (fadingsignal, author of True Storms, Skysight things among others) and it can be safely removed.

It's not redundant with SSR, I'm using both at the moment, SSR sets some stealth/detection values, which are ok, but they are always the same (interior, exterior, day, night, is all the same) i.e. NPC will detect you at the same distance, in the middle of the day or midnight.

Dynamic Stealth modifies these stealth/detection values depending if it's day, dawn, dusk or night, also if it's interior or exterior, resulting in all these situations having different detection values. i.e. NPC won't detect you at night as easy as they detect you in the middle of the day.

Also comes from a very known and experienced modder (fadingsignal, author of True Storms, Skysight things among others) and it can be safely removed.

Glad to hear that, I've always fan of fadingsignal's mod itself

Where do you recommend this mod in load order itself?

Just found out NLVA https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75346/?, I wonder how can I install it with this pack?

The mod page said

4. Deactivate or delete the "Vivid Weathers.esp" file - Rest assured, the NLVA.esp includes what we considered the best of VW, plus new variations of VW clouds and assets, and much more.

Glad to hear that, I've always fan of fadingsignal's mod itself

Where do you recommend this mod in load order itself?

Load order shouldn't matter, since all it's done via scripts. but if you wanna be sure, place it after SSR and any mod that modifies NPC detection AI.

Load order shouldn't matter, since all it's done via scripts. but if you wanna be sure, place it after SSR and any mod that modifies NPC detection AI.

Thanks for the info!

Anyway just posting this up here again :)

Anyone ever use this mod?

Warzones 2015 - Civil Unrest - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494/?

Warzones 2015 - Assault Attack - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71011/?

Will it be difficult if I wanted to add it to the pack?

I might give this ago a see if i perfer it over Vividian ENB.

I'm interested on how's the performance will go with it. Thanks for your consideration

Edited by reddvilzz

I really really like NLVA and is very simple to install. only one major conflict with AOS but easit fix by forwarding the record. One thing i will note is Interirors now look really really dark (maybe too dark) so maybe so tweaking of LO is required with ELFX. I will play with it foir a whiel then I will make a final decision.

EDIT: Performance wise for me it stay mostly at 60fps there a few time it dipped to 45 but never lower then that so simalr to vividian.

Edited by Darth_mathias