SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I'm at 246 esps (which includes even more merges than in this guide and SRLE) and reached level 45 and my game is performing flawlessly.  I've never made it this far into a game before and am really enjoying finally seeing parts of the game that I never got to play before.

That's pretty awesome and a lot of work. I just hope I'm not sounding like a drag because I have good intensions. I Know modding can be addictive and fun, and yes you are right its great when you see parts of the game you have never seen.

Edited by Razorsedge877

lol..that is the exact number of esps that i have right now...how many plugins did you had prior merging ?

Off the top of my head I was going to guess 50-100 but I counted the esps in the SRLE extended merges and it's 140(!!!!) so I've got to be closer to 200-300.  Of course, a lot of those are patches but still, that's a lot more than I would have guessed.  I guess they've just been adding up over the last couple years.  My count in MO is 257 but 11 get pulled into the bashed patch so that puts me at 246.  I could easily find a few mods I'd love to add to push the limit but I'm leaving room in case Real Shelter or other Chesko mods are released before I'm through with this play through.  Once this game is done I'm deleting everything, finally setting up Fall Out 3 and then NV, and will probably reinstall Skyrim next summer once the mods and guides are updated for SE.  

Off the top of my head I was going to guess 50-100 but I counted the esps in the SRLE extended merges and it's 140(!!!!) so I've got to be closer to 200-300.  Of course, a lot of those are patches but still, that's a lot more than I would have guessed.  I guess they've just been adding up over the last couple years.  My count in MO is 257 but 11 get pulled into the bashed patch so that puts me at 246.  I could easily find a few mods I'd love to add to push the limit but I'm leaving room in case Real Shelter or other Chesko mods are released before I'm through with this play through.  Once this game is done I'm deleting everything, finally setting up Fall Out 3 and then NV, and will probably reinstall Skyrim next summer once the mods and guides are updated for SE.  

Same here..added a lot of mods in time and I was waiting for the Special Edition..Right now I'm at 265 (19 plugins pulled in bashed patch + ~ 200 merged mostly weapon/armors)

So you're gonna LWE it to the guide ? Did you like it enough ?

I am on the fence haven't played much with it installed need more time.

dsr really takes a long time now with all these mods... like 10 -12 minutes

just out of curiosity Paul do use SUM or run the Skyproc patchers individually?

Edited by Darth_mathias

Lore Weapon Expansion looks Ok needs some of Dreadflopps modular patches also need to reinstall DSR, add patches for MLU and WAA but apart from that it work well and without any CRing that I can see.

Where can I find the patch? I looked at Dreadflopps's modular patch wiki and didn't find anything related to LWE even I've checked the Deleveled Loot Pack for the patch related to LWE.