SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I really really like NLVA and is very simple to install. only one major conflict with AOS but easit fix by forwarding the record. One thing i will note is Interirors now look really really dark (maybe too dark) so maybe so tweaking of LO is required with ELFX. I will play with it foir a whiel then I will make a final decision.

EDIT: Performance wise for me it stay mostly at 60fps there a few time it dipped to 45 but never lower then that so simalr to vividian.

Where do you put it in the LO? Replacing vivid weather?

Where do you put it in the LO? Replacing vivid weather?

I placed it above Vivid Weathers in the install order. and allow it to overwrite everything it wanted too i removed the VM esp as that is not need. I am leaning towards keep vividian becuase interior light is too dark for me I am really struggling to see anything.

I placed it above Vivid Weathers in the install order. and allow it to overwrite everything it wanted too i removed the VM esp as that is not need. I am leaning towards keep vividian becuase interior light is too dark for me I am really struggling to see anything.

Did you use the vivid weather optional mcm menu?

If it is dark perhaps it can be tweaked in the enb gui just like the mod author said in the calibration section, not sure though havent tried it myself, I'm still in the middle of finishing SRLE extended for now.

So if you keep vividian enb back do you still use the mod for replacing vivid weather? Or do you revert everything back to vivid weather?

Edited by reddvilzz

Druid's Den Collector's Edition has been updated.

Pretty amazing nature-themed house mod, with a quest to unlock it. Every type of crafting station you can think of, room to display pretty much every unique item, huge library, lots of mannequins...I could go on and on. My favorite player house, for sure. Absolutely gorgeous. The quest to get it that required you to have magic skills has been reworked so that there is a different path available to get the house if you are not a magic user.

All of the (few) reported bugs were fixed in the most recent update, as well.

Edit: DynDOLOD compatible thanks to Sheson. Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions compatible. Oh, it even has a Real Shelter patch if you use that mod.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention the Vampire/Werewolf aware lair with a werewolf prey baiting feature...

Edit 3: One last thing I forgot to mention is that the author strongly recommends not to unpack the BSA. So if you want to try it out, turn BSA extraction off in MO before you install.

One thing i will note is Interirors now look really really dark (maybe too dark) so maybe so tweaking of LO is required with ELFX. I will play with it foir a whiel then I will make a final decision.

Any success in tweaking the problem with the really dark interiors?

Darth_Mathias, I wandered around the whole topic and saw you mentionned you tested Tk_Dodge and Immersive Music.

I'd like to add on top of your setup three mods : tk_dodge, tk_hitstopand immersive music. What's your thoughts on them ?

shoudl should have now issue running all of these. I actaullt currently do have TK-Doage in myt LO and serious consider adding this to the guide.