SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

shoudl should have now issue running all of these. I actaullt currently do have TK-Doage in myt LO and serious consider adding this to the guide.

I've been keeping an eye on Tk Dodge. I've been wanting to add dodge as a defensive option in addition to block and parry, but wasn't aware about it's compatibility with SRELxt.

Where do you have it in your load order Darth?

You have to run FNIS with tktk "TK Dodge/Ultimate combat" checked, right?

Edited by edynacio

I've been keeping an eye on Tk Dodge. I've been wanting to add dodge as a defensive option in addition to block and parry, but wasn't aware about it's compatibility with SRELxt.

Where do you have it in your load order Darth?

You have to run FNIS with tktk "TK Dodge/Ultimate combat" checked, right?

no compatibilty issues.

I Just let Loot do it's thing.

I have it placed after Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps in the left pane.

Yes run FNIS with tktk "TK Dodge/Ultimate combat" checked

i've given up and gone back to Vividain as per SRLE Base.

Do you drop the NLVA mod too and keep vivid weather? Or do you just changes the enb back to vividian enb?

noticed this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76522/? thing i might have to download it ::D: :^_^:

Edit: uses the high heel system so i will forget about that

Is there any known issue why you don't use HDT High Heel System itself? I'm planning to add it actually

I actually found the enb overhaul a bit darker and bleaker but interiors were way too dark for my poor eyes (man I sound an old guy lol).

ok thx :)

I like Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics very much and wonder if it is easy to replace Vividian? Any negative effects?