SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I have a couple more suggestions Darth_mathias.

1.  Seeing as how cstarkey46  went ahead and made Fading Pride mods for Cerwiden and Vilya (who interacts with Inigo by design)  why not go ahead and add them?

2.  For those of us who want an animal (dog) follower, how about Garn the Husky?

3.  Since we have UNPB Redux with HDT-BBP and Merta Assassin Armor which is one of many awesome character armors by DerserterX, what about Bodyslide 2 and Outfit studio?  Ive been reading up on it and it can convert armors to UNPB using the included CBBE or UUNP body types as a base and are included in the mod.

I realize we are approaching the mod limit and don't have a lot of room without some serious mod merges or personally selected temporary deletions and custom cr's, but I thought I'd throw these out there for your consideration.

Edited by Kneph13

Kneph13

1. I have not tried Cerwiden, I have tried vilja and personally i don't like the voice acting.

2. again never tried this mod but how awesome would be to be a khajiit and have a dog follower

3. i don't know anything about bodyslide 2. I ma however looking athe the other DerserterX armor most (*if not all) could me merged together.

the esp count is getting high but it's not that concerns me its how script heavy things are.

as for the merges i wish we could easliy merge the follower mods and teh towns and cities mods but you cant cos of navmesh conflicts.

Darth,

Cerwiden looks really cool and cstarky46 said she was bada**.  I don't like Vilya's voice either, but the interaction with Inigo was what drew my attention.

Khajiit with a dog follower?  It's exactly what I am doing now, I created Darla the nightblade tonight.  I'm gonna try Garn out. and maybe merge some stealth mods for animal companions into him if necessary.

Yes DeserterX;s mods are just too cool.  Bodyslide was just a thought.

I was looking for more mods to merge and saw navmeshes too and I remembered from Sharlikran's video   "Do not touch".   LoL  I'm gonna be quiet for a few days and just play,  I've been modding all week.

Edited by Kneph13

this is pretty exciting having an extension of SRLE. You have definatly added alot of mods to the guide that I wish Neo would add as base SRLE. I know everyone wants to stuff as much in Skyrim as possible. Please start being very selective about the mods/merges you start adding. I have made comments about fluff mods before. And I hope that you don't start making merges that require Conflict resolution. How many Followers/Armors/weapons do you really need to add to the game. I'm not trying to be negative or no fun but your guide is at a pretty good state and at some point if people want extras they need to start adding to their own guides. as I read my comment I see how it can be turned against me. I know there are a few more good mods out there that deserve to be in this guide just please be very selective.

this is pretty exciting having an extension of SRLE. You have definatly added alot of mods to the guide that I wish Neo would add as base SRLE. I know everyone wants to stuff as much in Skyrim as possible. Please start being very selective about the mods/merges you start adding. I have made comments about fluff mods before. And I hope that you don't start making merges that require Conflict resolution. How many Followers/Armors/weapons do you really need to add to the game. I'm not trying to be negative or no fun but your guide is at a pretty good state and at some point if people want extras they need to start adding to their own guides. as I read my comment I see how it can be turned against me. I know there are a few more good mods out there that deserve to be in this guide just please be very selective.

I actually agree with you and at some point I have to declare this is it now no more mods and I think we are hitting that point. The guide is pretty awesome (if i do say so myself) it majorly extends SRLE much further then I have ever throught it would. There are currently just 2 mod I am looking at to included and that is CWO Lexy having issue CRing that at the moment and Weapons and Armors Attributes, however not everyone will like this mod so i am in 2 minds about including it. These 2 mods plus the merged of Weapons and Armors Attributes patches will bring the overall esp total to 226 which i think that is enough.

This will still give a little head for those that want to add more mods.

Personally I am more interested in getting the CR sub-guide finished then looking at yet more mods to add, and just so you all realise the total remianing NPC's to write up for CR sub guide is 280.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth, if you want less esp's, you could start creating feature merges instead of just update-patch merges. For example: Graphic Enhancements, UI Enhancements, or Gameplay Enhancements.

An impossible hope would be that Neo could get all the permissions to just create a single SRLE esm with everything combined and distribute it as a composite mod which could then be used as a new base game; alas, that'll never happen.

... as interest would have it: I have found that SRLE seems to be significantly more stable for me as a base than STEP ever has been, which seems a bit surprising.

Edited by Electrocutor

I have a couple more suggestions Darth_mathias.

1.  Seeing as how cstarkey46  went ahead and made Fading Pride mods for Cerwiden and Vilya (who interacts with Inigo by design)  why not go ahead and add them?

In my experience, Cerwiden can be very buggy on heavily modded setups, and she does not play well with EFF.  Could just be conflicts that need to be resolved that I'm not knowledgeable enough to make, but the mod hasn't been updated in over 3 years, so I'm not sure it's possible to get fixed.

I saw Cerwiden in Gopher's LP and found her pretty annoying. Fortunately he dropped her after a few episodes. She has a weird background story and the voice acting isn't that great compared to the followers that are already in this guide. Also I think there are enough followers here, don't forget that Interesting NPCs has many followers too.

I saw Cerwiden in Gopher's LP and found her pretty annoying. Fortunately he dropped her after a few episodes. She has a weird background story and the voice acting isn't that great compared to the followers that are already in this guide. Also I think there are enough followers here, don't forget that Interesting NPCs has many followers too.

don't worry I have decided to not add anymore followers to the guide.