Which Version of FCO Should I Use?

Aeradom

So, FCO launched version 3.0 a couple of days ago, and I've noticed in the feedback are having some issues with it. To be safe, would it be best to stick with 2.3.1 until the bugs are being ironed out? Starting with a new play through if that matters. 

My opinion would be to completely ditch NVR3 and stick ONLY with FCO 3.0. as the definitive of the two. The reason people are having any issues with FCO 3.0 is because they are trying to use both NVR3 and FCO. While I understand that it's great to have the best of both worlds, until someone makes a compatiblity patch for the two they are not fully compatible with each other. Stick to one or the other; not both. You will thank me later.

My opinion would be to completely ditch NVR3 and stick ONLY with FCO 3.0. as the definitive of the two. The reason people are having any issues with FCO 3.0 is because they are trying to use both NVR3 and FCO. While I understand that it's great to have the best of both worlds, until someone makes a compatiblity patch for the two they are not fully compatible with each other. Stick to one or the other; not both. You will thank me later.

I'll be honest, the moment I pulled up NVR3 and it said "recommended for advanced users" and saw the large amount of steps to get the two working, I had already decided it wasn't worth the effort. However, I was still interested in FCO so it's good to hear that the bulk of the issues are coming with conflicts with a mod I wasn't going to use anyways.