SRLE Extended

you know Dunc I have a Feeling that the reason Scarcity is going into the bash like it should maybe that it needs a RELEV Tag.

also maybe you should bring you finding to the mod author.

quote from Syclonix Original mod author:

"Hi guys, I suspect that the fix was never needed in the first place. Please trust me when I say that I've tested the Bashed Patch in the Creation Kit and it works as intended: You do not need to use additional scripts, just build the bashed patch as you normally would. I would take a screenshot to demonstrate it, but I'm short on time right now--maybe later.

To explain further: When you use a LVLG (Global) record to modify a LeveledItem the LVLD record is ignored. In other words, it does not matter what the LVLD record contains because if your load order is correct with Scarcity right before the Bashed Patch the LVLG record will "disable" the LVLD record even though the Bashed Patch imports a different value from another esp.

I hope that helps. So rejoice! No need to do the extra work of running scripts on your Bashed Patch."

Edited by Darth_mathias

excellent thanks and sorry for not make you aware i thought you already knew about this issue and there was not very much you could do about it.

Well, I knew that an MCM switch was unwieldy, but since no one complained about it, I figured an alternative (that is not backwards compatible and may require people to update their compatibility patches) didn't seem necessary. :(:(::((:(((((:(::(

Note that you can still break brawls on purpose (use Shockwave, eat a corpse while fighting, intentionally set a contingency) but that's on you, just like if you set your Ocato's Recital to cast a Flame Cloak in the opponent's face when you enter combat.

Also, thereis a Brawl Bugs Cheat that solves the issue with extreme prejudice, at the cost of letting you bend the rules harder than a European government creating a budget plan. The brawl bugs patch is not actually thorough and things like healing effects or cloaks will still cause issues. In the end, are brawls so important as to preserve them at the cost of potentially many gameplay mods, given that this "fair fist fight" allows you to participate in full daedric plate and therefore has no competitive integrity anyway?

woow..today is the update day lol..ordinator, wildcat, imperios and apocalypse got updates

The Apocalypse and Ordinator updates are tiny. Imperious is the brawl thing. Wildcat is a QoL fix regarding heart injuries and a minor feature stolen from Vigor (with permission).

And secondly the LVLD Chance None values aren't being forwarded:

SBWcuPH.png

So looks like the QuickChange script is still required:

O2Rz1ba.png

I am guessing that's how it should look? Anyway, I'm pretty much sure this is how my Bash Patch looked even before I just rebuilt it to test this so I'm not sure whether or not it will have solved my mega loot issue. I'll report back this evening when I actually get a chance to load the game!

I think this 80LootChanceNone [GLOB:28000D66] is what modifies the lvld chance none in skyrim esm and that is forwarded to the bashed patch from scarcity... plus author said quickchange is not required after the last update so i'm guessing that's the modification. Ofc i don't have that much knowledge in this and could be wrong.

Yeah, I just asked Enai about it and he said the fix was included in Wintermyst for the custom enchantments. Not included in Apocalypse for the Apocalypse spells though. He said there was never much demand, but I just asked if it was possible for him to include the fix for the Apocalypse spells. Post is on the Apocalypse page if anyone wants to chime in.

He said it doesn't affect the vanilla stuff though, so I think the original mod is still needed if you want the fix.

Unless Taverius is on to something and it is included in an SR:LE base mod, but I can't think of a mod it would be included in.

New Apocalypse update has the invisibility eye fix for the custom Apocalypse spells. Thanks Enai! :-)

Again, the original mod is still needed for vanilla stuff though. And I think the option you were thinking of, Taverius, is the CACO patch that SR:LE base has you delete (because it doesn't use the mod).

Good decision Darth, onwards and upwards!

I think this 80LootChanceNone [GLOB:28000D66] is what modifies the lvld chance none in skyrim esm and that is forwarded to the bashed patch from scarcity... plus author said quickchange is not required after the last update so i'm guessing that's the modification. Ofc i don't have that much knowledge in this and could be wrong.

Yes correct Paul. Also reading the author's text Darth quoted above it looks like the Global changes being forwarded from Scarcity to the Bash Patch are what do the main work anyway and why the zeros don't matter one bit.

New Apocalypse update has the invisibility eye fix for the custom Apocalypse spells. Thanks Enai! :-)

Again, the original mod is still needed for vanilla stuff though. And I think the option you were thinking of, Taverius, is the CACO patch that SR:LE base has you delete (because it doesn't use the mod).

Yeah, thanks Enai!

And yeah, looks like I was misremembering; I went through all the FOMODs - by look at the XML files and searching for 'invisibility', as that's a whole lot faster - and found nothing, so it must be the CACO one :)

PLEASE NOTE WITH SRLE EXTENDED LEGACY OF THE DRAGONBORN NOW IN BETA I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL LONGER BE UPDATING THIS GUIDE.

Good idea. I'm going to run a game with a custom version of SRLEx and come back for the LOTD version when I'm done.

I'm changing enough I need to do the CR manually anyway :)

Edited by Taverius

It is unfortunate that I was never asked or notified that there was a problem that would result in Imperious getting kicked out so I could implement a fix.

Anyway, I found this thread, Imperious 6.10 fixes this and now automatically turns off a whole slew of in-combat abilities during brawls. MCM no longer needed.

Cool. Though I stayed loyal. I'm happy to hear this!

PLEASE NOTE WITH SRLE EXTENDED LEGACY OF THE DRAGONBORN NOW IN BETA I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL LONGER BE UPDATING THIS GUIDE.

I saw that you are still keeping up with mod updates.

Do you mean that you won't be adding new mods and the guide is in the final stage?

Will you still keep the CR updated if needed when conflicts need to be solved on a updated mod that is part of SRLExt?

Will the guide still be usable with changes made in SRLE Base?

Edited by edynacio