SRLE Extended

Can someone please explain to me the fourth step of post bash patch creation?

3. Right click --> Apply Script --> AT QuickChange 2.5.

4. Do a restore function, ENTER LVLD into the text field, select Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp from the drop down box.

5. Hit OK, and wait until Automation Tools has finishing running.

6. Save your bashed patch and enjoy not getting loot.

* i've installed automation tools at the begining of the guide.

* after step 3, tes5edit asks me for a <path> and <value>. do i type in anything?

Need to find something to replace the fatigue system from Vigor (cos i like that) Once that is sort I'll make the switch in the guide.

Have you check this one out. Combat Fatigue

The fatigue is based on Health not Stamina. Also comes with nice immersive animations (see the video) and is MCM configurable.

Edited by edynacio

Can someone please explain to me the fourth step of post bash patch creation?

3. Right click --> Apply Script --> AT QuickChange 2.5.

4. Do a restore function, ENTER LVLD into the text field, select Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp from the drop down box.

5. Hit OK, and wait until Automation Tools has finishing running.

6. Save your bashed patch and enjoy not getting loot.

* i've installed automation tools at the begining of the guide.

* after step 3, tes5edit asks me for a and . do i type in anything?

in the drop down menu on the left you need to select "restore" then  in the text field type LVLD then select Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp from the drop down box on the right. click OK.

Have you check this one out. Combat Fatigue

The fatigue is based on Health not Stamina. Also comes with nice immersive animations (see the video) and is MCM configurable.

this is actaully the Alternative i suggested to him this morning.

so i've finished the guide today. can't wait till i start playing finally :)
so i started a new game for a bit of testing after completeing the guide - 

went to the dead man's drink in falkreath and, well, a problem

there was still a picture hanging in mid air and an oven in the way of khajit caravan.

does anyone have an idea what i missed?

the load order for the *important files* is:

moonpath

realistic room rental

moonpath - rrre patch

conflict reslution 

so i've finished the guide today. can't wait till i start playing finally :)

so i started a new game for a bit of testing after completeing the guide - 

went to the dead man's drink in falkreath and, well, a problem

there was still a picture hanging in mid air and an oven in the way of khajit caravan.

does anyone have an idea what i missed?

the load order for the *important files* is:

moonpath

realistic room rental

select Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp from the drop down box

conflict reslution 

mmmm the picture is added by Snazzy looks like Gutmaw the mod author missed from the RRR patch i will let him know

the oven should not be there i will need to check some CR stuff.

Edit: Looks like immersive citizen RRR Patch has put it back in it's vanilla place I will need to issue a new CR to fix it. For now recommend Moonpath RRR Patch load after ICAO RRR Patch. Or you can wait until tomorrow for the next CR update.

In the Landscape Environment and Clutter Merge, WATER Plants.esp, should now be removed after the mod The Ruffled Feather was updated today in SRLE

yes on the list for tomorrows update.

Edited by Darth_mathias

mmmm the picture is added by Snazzy looks like Gutmaw the mod author missed from the RRR patch i will let him know

the oven should not be there i will need to check some CR stuff.

i do not think it's the CR (or maybe, hell if i know) - but it looks exacly like the moonpath-rrre patch is not working. pic

i've tried reinstalling the patch, saving+loading

also no khajit inside - though i didnt actually play to level 5, just ran around and tested stuff

i do not think it's the CR (or maybe, hell if i know) - but it looks exacly like the moonpath-rrre patch is not working. pic

also no khajit inside - though i didnt actually play to level 5, just ran around and tested stuff

Looks like immersive citizen RRR Patch has put it back in it's vanilla place I will need to issue a new CR to fix it. For now recommend Moonpath RRR Patch load after ICAO RRR Patch. Or you can wait until tomorrow for the next CR update. the Khajits wont be there until after you have been to high hrothgar because of the delay quest plugin.

Is anyone else trying to use both Vigor and Wildcat?  I'm using both and really enjoy it.  I lowered Vigor's injuries to 10% with 25% bleed and left Wildcat's injuries on.  Turned off Vigor's timed block and set Vigor's Stagger to 25%.  Turned off Wildcat's power attack feature and stamina drain in favor of Vigor's.  I've just been playing a little bit with both but they seem to work really well together.

Is anyone else trying to use both Vigor and Wildcat?  I'm using both and really enjoy it.  I lowered Vigor's injuries to 10% with 25% bleed and left Wildcat's injuries on.  Turned off Vigor's timed block and set Vigor's Stagger to 25%.  Turned off Wildcat's power attack feature and stamina drain in favor of Vigor's.  I've just been playing a little bit with both but they seem to work really well together.

I am but turned everything off in vigor apart from the fatigue system.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Brodual review for Wildcat:

Need to find something to replace the fatigue system from Vigor (cos i like that) Once that is sort I'll make the switch in the guide.

Hi Darth

Try this : "I leave everything in WIldcat ON, just disabled it`s Injuries system. Everything else works well together, there are some effects that will stack in similar situations but it`s alright imo."

That's what Alex9andre is using

SOURCE: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3593685-vigor-combat-and-injuries/?p=39843255

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Don't drop Vigor... pls!

I like the idea of both injury systems on, just with Vigor's happening less often than default.  They're "long term" injuries, require bandages and potions, which is a cool feature, and, if you're bleeding, can really screw you if you get a Wildcat injury as well and can't heal yourself to 100% without using a bandage.  Plus I really like Vigor's fatigue system and the ease with which it gives npcs potions.  

Oh, I guess I also set the injuries to occur only at 50% and 25%, setting the 75% slider to zero.

What do you guys like about Vigor? Trying to decide if it's worth it to me to keep it.

The bandage thing really slowed me down when I played with it. Not sure if I like that or not. I had to leave a dungeon to go heal myself a few times. More immersive, yes. But kind of annoying, too?

What are you guys experiences/opinions?

Looks like immersive citizen RRR Patch has put it back in it's vanilla place I will need to issue a new CR to fix it. For now recommend Moonpath RRR Patch load after ICAO RRR Patch. Or you can wait until tomorrow for the next CR update. the Khajits wont be there until after you have been to high hrothgar because of the delay quest plugin.

Huh for some reason mine is already at the bottom of that so Moonpath RRR Patch load after ICAO RRR Patch. Sorted using LOOT.

You can do that yes then reactive when you exit Helgen. However what I do in the situation is I pick the Camping the Woods option this will basically put in a campsite near the Helen cave exit. Then you can just double back and pick up either Hadvar or Ralof.

Thanks for the info, I like vanilla start for some reason which seems weird.

Edited by reddvilzz

Can't edit the post again.

I'm not sure this is the good place to ask, for anyone using SSR (Stealth Skills Rebalanced) and Ordinator

Which one should be prioritize to win? There is conflicts at the Game Settings between this two mainly stealth data and stealth skills, for LOOT it take Ordinator as the winner

Do I just follow LOOT or do I need to make CR for SSR to win?

Edited by reddvilzz