SRLE Extended

My Loot is loading it at 182 using...

• RealisticWaterTwo.esp - Load After BFT Ships and Carriages.esp, Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp, WATER Plants.esp (Add To Existing List)
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp set Global Priority 980000

I'm really only asking because I assume the XCWT - Water data from Realistic Water Two.esp should be winning in CR, and Landscape and Environment Merged.esp (as well as NSUTR, Arthmoors villlages, etc) overrides these.

oh right yes I guess we either need a different loot rule SRLE Extended or I need to some CR work, which either is easier.

oh right yes I guess we either need a different loot rule SRLE Extended or I need to some CR work, which either is easier.

I found about 25 World locations that would need to be added to CR if you left Realistic Water Two where it is...mostly from Landscape and Environment Merged.esp, but a few from Arthmoor's villages esps and NSUTR - Merged.esp

Adding Loot rule load Realsitic Water Two.esp after Landscape and Environment Merged.esp just pushes the latter up in the order...not sure what LOOT rule would work?

Edited by Gutmaw

I found about 25 World locations that would need to be added to CR if you left Realistic Water Two where it is...mostly from Landscape and Environment Merged.esp, but a few from Arthmoor's villages esps and NSUTR - Merged.esp

well that answers that question a loot rule it is guess if we load after Arthmoor's Villages that would work I'll get Darth to check it out tomorrow.

well that answers that question a loot rule it is guess if we load after Arthmoor's Villages that would work I'll get Darth to check it out tomorrow.

Well, if you set Realsitic Water Two.esp to Global Priority from 980000 to 990050 (or anywhere between ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp and Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp) it appears to me to put it in a good spot  ::P:

Edited by Gutmaw

Well, if you set Realsitic Water Two.esp to Global Priority from 980000 to 990050 (or anywhere between ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp and Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp) it appears to me to put it in a good spot  ::P:

OK i will get Darth to change the global priority for realistic water two tomorrow .

Holy cow, what a day for updates!

Campfire

Frostfall

DynDOLOD

SkyTEST

Ordinator

(Imperious)

(Wildcat)

SpinINI

EatingSleepingDrinking (again!)

Plus new one to look at - Spice of Life Forts

yes just about to make up date to the guide to.

plus a few extra i have noticed:

Thunderchild

SkyTEST.

I think Neo is looking at Spice of Life Forts for base so I will be waiting to see what he does.

yes just about to make up date to the guide to.

plus a few extra i have noticed:

Thunderchild

SkyTEST.

I think Neo is looking at Spice of Life Forts for base so I will be waiting to see what he does.

+ revenge of the enemies 2016 patches.

a question, since i'm exacly at this step:

the author has put almost all optional files in the main FOMOD installer. Now that's great. I only don't know about one patch - the HLE-SIC patch.

is it okay if i install HLE and SIC patches seperately (in FOMOD installer) or should i rather get the combined HLE-SIC patch (which you list on the guide), that is still unchanged in optionals?

+ revenge of the enemies 2016 patches.

a question, since i'm exacly at this step:

the author has put almost all optional files in the main FOMOD installer. Now that's great. I only don't know about one patch - the HLE-SIC patch.

is it okay if i install HLE and SIC patches seperately (in FOMOD installer) or should i rather get the combined HLE-SIC patch (which you list on the guide), that is still unchanged in optionals?

nevermind, it's already updated :)

I just noticed something from https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_and_SRLE_Intergration#Install_Order

In Landscape and Environment Section there is Wonder of Weather, but since in your guide mentioned Wonder of Weather to be merged do I need to disable the original mod as well?

You didn't write any (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO) text beside it.

my bad it's merged so the original mod needs to be deactivated I'll fix that.

Hey gang, doing some cr and have a question on SkyEST.  Should the SkyTEST SNAM - Faction and AIDT - AI Data records get forwarded over Immersive Horses and Immersive Citizens (which are just using vanilla data)??

Thx

I wasn't 100% sure what do to with that so I just forwarded Immersive Horses then merged the factions.

Uh quick question about merging mods,

I have The Eyes of Beauty mod and then I installed The Eyes of Beauty Elven Edition as a separate mod, if I merge both just like the guide does the data from The Eyes of Beauty Elven Edition merged as well?

correct.