SRLE Extended

I did.  Before merging I loaded up all 8 esps for the merge into xEdit and applied filter for conflict losers initially.   As far as I could tell the DG and DB plugins  are not conflicted. 

Hi Dunc,

You shouldn't do that if what you are looking for is to examine the plugins to see differences/similarities or additional records.

Applying filter for conflict losers will show you...well...conflicting records only. What happens if there are no conflicting records but identical or new records?

Just saying...I am not using SkyTEST for the time being so I haven't looked into it in xEdit to be sure.

Edited by Astakos

Hello everyone, i wanted to ask something. In the NARC install section it says to install the core version plus the following files

• NARC - NARC - Animal Tweaks
  • NARC - NARC - Deadly Dragons
  • NARC - NARC - Falskaar
  • NARC - NARC - SkyTEST
  • NARC - Deadly Dragons Consistency Patch
  • NARC - Falskaar Consistency Patch
  • NARC - Immersive Horses Consistency Patch
  • NARC - Skyrim Immersive Creatures Consistency Patch

But in the merge section there are only a few of these. Aren't they all supposed to be merged?

Hi Dunc,

You shouldn't do that if what you are looking for is to examine the plugins to see differences/similarities or additional records.

Applying filter for conflict losers will show you...well...conflicting records only. What happens if there are no conflicting records but identical or new records?

Just saying...I am not using SkyTEST for the time being so I haven't looked into it in xEdit to be sure.

Sorry Darth, didn't explain myself very well.  I used the filter initially then removed it and looked through manually but only for conflicts.  I was guessing that if there are similarities they were OK to be taken care of by the merge.

BTW, did Gutmaw let you know  - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76307/?   It's everything he's done plus compatibility patches all mergeable into one esp.

ok the wiki i doing it very slow thing again so new animal merge is as follows:

Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp

Skytest USLEEP.esp

NARC.esp

NARC-Deadly Dragons.esp

NARC-DeadlyDragonsConsistencyPatch.esp

NARC-Falskaar.esp

NARC-FalskaarConsistencyPatch.esp

NARC-ImmersiveHorsesConsistencyPatch.esp

NARC-SICConsistencyPatch.esp

NARC-SkyTEST.esp

Animal Tweaks.esp

NARC-AnimalTweaks.esp

Animal Tweaks - OBIS Patch.esp

Animal Tweaks - SIC.esp

Animal Tweaks - SkyTEST Patch.esp

load after After Animal Tweaks. you dont need the NARC crime merge anymore. I will add this to the guide as soon as i can.

rename the plugin back to the same as animal tweak to maintain compatibity with RoTE.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth, I'm glad to know that the worst is over. That's crazy amount of work to get everything to work again.

Just a though, do you think it would be useful to add a section to the end of the guide with instructions on how to back up SRLExt after all is done?

This might be helpful for some of us and a reminder in a way not to forget to do it.

On a side note I'm really happy how things are wrapping up.

To start a serious gameplay, I'm basically waiting on Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul to be updated in the guide, Campfire 1.8, Frostfall 3.1 to be released (should be soon).

Also, I'm hoping to see Interesting NPC's added back to your guide.

Is there anything major, within a week, that you are planning to change in the guide?

Darth, I'm glad to know that the worst is over. That's crazy amount of work to get everything to work again.

Just a though, do you think it would be useful to add a section to the end of the guide with instructions on how to back up SRLExt after all is done?

This might be helpful for some of us and a reminder in a way not to forget to do it.

On a side note I'm really happy how things are wrapping up.

To start a serious gameplay, I'm basically waiting on Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul to be updated in the guide, Campfire 1.8, Frostfall 3.1 to be released (should be soon).

Also, I'm hoping to see Interesting NPC's added back to your guide.

Is there anything major, within a week, that you are planning to change in the guide?

nothing major just snazzy, and Interesting NPCs.

Edit from now on I will be backup my whole MO Folder at least WEEKLY to my external 1TB HHD.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Interesting NPCs is major. Lots of patches to be installed anyway is worth it.

not really it was going to back in anyway just need to rewrite everything and redo the CR do maybe that will happen next week need a bit a time off after the mad modding session i have just done.

Edited by Darth_mathias

not really it was going to back in anyway just need to rewrite everything and redo the CR do maybe that will happen next week need a bit a time off after the mad modding session i have just done.

No doubt. Take a rest, man!

For if / when you do add Interesting NPCs again, I noticed the website has a bunch of patches and stuff not on the Nexus page. Maybe some stuff might help you out. https://3dnpc.com/fan-patches/

I posted this last week, but just in case you missed it with your hard drive catastrophe.