SRLE Extended

hey everyone I have found a issues with Jenassa which is cant figure out how to fix. you cant seem to hire her iev give her the 500 and she say she will follow you but she doesn't is anyone else having this issue or is it just me. for starters it not my Bijin replacement eps so it is something else.

EDIT well i am completely stumped not any of he usual suspets, not USLEEP, ICAIO, EFF nothing in Tes5Edit, this one is beyond me to figure out

Yes I also came across this issue but I figured it was a mod I had on top of this pack, but this new info rules that out. I never had time to troubleshoot the problem but if you could figure it out that would be wonderful. I'm not exactly the best at troubleshooting myself tbh.

I see you have a strawpoll open for Dragon Overhauls.

I never knew Ultimate Dragons was a thing, but it definitely seems more impressive in comparison to DCO because of the new attacks and animations. I liked DCO but I found the dragons to just fly in the air constantly and be a constant pest which usually resulted in me spending a long time chipping their health down to just have them fly away like _______s. 

Just food for thought.

Wow, spend two days travelling and get three pages... woop!

Ok.. as a house and collector follower... I loved Morskom... but had horrific FPS issues there (lighting I believe... but this was a year ago) and I run a decent I5 system. Other than that, one of the most awesome houses I have seen... and the ghost... hilarious. I believe anyone with a mid-low system will have issues.

Recommend Khune by Eli for down between Markarth and Falkreath on the border.. beautiful place, unusual and unique theme (Redguard) and interesting aquisition quest. Room for a couple followers.

Up in Solitude, the Rookery caught my eye, typical Eli flavor... small, compact, cozy and warm. Not much room for lots of followers though.

I have been salivating over the Druids Den re-work for some time... have not seen it in game, but it looks outstanding.

Eagles Nest near Riverside is an OUTstanding quest driven small (one or two) follower player home. You need to discover the abandoned keep, restore it by quest through an NPC in riverside, then hire some retainers... Superbly done, and has a General Stores version. ( I know this puts some off). There was a deleted navmesh in the original which I believe has been resolved (not sure). This loadout will be the first I am not using it. I will use the new Rayeks End (Mazz version) instead with its upgraded room for followers.

Hunters Cabin and Elysium Estate were both excellent, have used them, removed eventually as I liked Rayeks/Eagles better.

Just my two cents on the housing data.

Mirai... wow, another custom follower... I am going to have to add beds to my castle. Wife just chuckles at me as I started incorporating on draft paper all the items I liked from a variety of houses but none all in the same house... on a medium sized castle framework with convenience, semi lore compatability and utility in mind... and it swelled from a single floor open concept to a mine/dungeon basement-dragonsreach-like main floor with warroom, upstairs follower and master bed room, secret passages, open roof with catapults and 12 NPC monstrosity.... going to take me a year to build, lol.

And Ult Dragons does look interesting!

Edited by Zegorzalek

Yes I also came across this issue but I figured it was a mod I had on top of this pack, but this new info rules that out. I never had time to troubleshoot the problem but if you could figure it out that would be wonderful. I'm not exactly the best at troubleshooting myself tbh.

what i will have to do is install all mods one at at time until i find the one causing the issue so it will take some time.

I never knew Ultimate Dragons was a thing, but it definitely seems more impressive in comparison to DCO because of the new attacks and animations. I liked DCO but I found the dragons to just fly in the air constantly and be a constant pest which usually resulted in me spending a long time chipping their health down to just have them fly away like _______s. 

Just food for thought.

i prefer Ultimate dragon too but DCO is winning in Darth straw poll

well that was easy found the Jenassa bug is being caused by Hoth for some odd reason it has HirlingJennassa 00B9982 included in the non-player charcacter (actor) record.

EDIT: The problem is not Hoth the issue lays with EFF.

It just a load order problem you a need to make sure EFFDialogue.esp loads after HothFollower.esp in the RIGHt hand pane suggest a adding custom loot metadata.

I will get Darth to update his guide to add this.

has anyone else discovered any issue they would like me to look into?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

I have been salivating over the Druids Den re-work for some time... have not seen it in game, but it looks outstanding.

Eagles Nest near Riverside is an OUTstanding quest driven small (one or two) follower player home. You need to discover the abandoned keep, restore it by quest through an NPC in riverside, then hire some retainers... Superbly done, and has a General Stores version. ( I know this puts some off). There was a deleted navmesh in the original which I believe has been resolved (not sure). This loadout will be the first I am not using it. I will use the new Rayeks End (Mazz version) instead with its upgraded room for followers.

Hunters Cabin and Elysium Estate were both excellent, have used them, removed eventually as I liked Rayeks/Eagles better.

Just my two cents on the housing data.

Mirai... wow, another custom follower... I am going to have to add beds to my castle. Wife just chuckles at me as I started incorporating on draft paper all the items I liked from a variety of houses but none all in the same house... on a medium sized castle framework with convenience, semi lore compatability and utility in mind... and it swelled from a single floor open concept to a mine/dungeon basement-dragonsreach-like main floor with warroom, upstairs follower and master bed room, secret passages, open roof with catapults and 12 NPC monstrosity.... going to take me a year to build, lol.

And Ult Dragons does look interesting!

yes Druids Den looks awesome

I am certainly curious about eagle's nest now.

Building your castle awesome maybe it could be eventually added to my guide once complete wouldn't that be cool.

at least your wife doesn't pick apart your carefully construsted load order to find bugs then laugh at you when you get home (after a long night of rigging) saying "haaha I hav ei work for you (at least this time she managed to do most of the leg work.)

I have decided to let the straw run until tomorrow morning so about 9am GMT so if you haven't already voted get voting. the  voting is close only current 2 votes apart

Edited by Darth_mathias

woohoo the mod installation section of the guide is bascally done apart from one mod (bijin customizer merged I am uploading to my copy.com account so people can download that instead of manually doing the merge I suggested) and a few fomods.

Ok question for you guys should the "Modifying Existing SRLE Mods" section go before or after the Mod Installation section of the guide?

Edited by Darth_mathias

woohoo the mod installation section of the guide is bascally done apart from one mod (bijin customizer merged I am uploading to my copy.com account so people can download that instead of manually doing the merge I suggested) and a few fomods.

Ok question for you guys should the "Modifying Existing SRLE Mods" section go before or after the Mod Installation section of the guide?

Tough one, but I'd probably say before.

Tough one, but I'd probably say before.

I was thinking tonight it proberly would be best to put it after. As most the the modifications to the base SRLE is adding extra compatbility with mods in my guide or taking a few out that are not needed, and one or two just need different versions of the same mod.

Just food for thought.

well my wife seems to think DCO and ulitmate dragons could be compatible with each other just needs a bit of conflict resolution and tweaking in the MCM menus, and since both are compatbile with deadly dragons we won't need to change that.

so both might eventually make a appearance but will need tested before thatt happens

Edited by Darth_mathias