Broken Interior Cell

MonoAccipiter

Question

I stumbled across a building called "Abandon shack" [sicwhich has nothing but two doors in its interior cell (which is interesting considering it has only 1 on the outside). By nothing I mean absolutely nothing, no walls, no floor, only the two doors. I keep falling down and reappearing at the entrance, so I haven't been able to reach the second door. Don't know whether this is a mistake of mine, or something inherant in a mod (I would guess NVInteriors Project), hence the support thread.

The shack is located in North Vegas: https://imgur.com/x8jiteN

Edited by MonoAccipiter

2 answers to this question

My bad. Should have pointed out I skipped that mod, as I hadn't played the game in a long time and didn't mind the default start. So I doubt that's the culprit. 

Haven't installed anything on top of the guide though, just skipped a couple of mods. So it has to be from something included.

EDIT: The Nellis Med Bay seems to be without any lights at all, any idea on what's causing this? The shack I can just ignore, but this is kinda annoying. Just haven't played with such dark interiors before, forgot that it was part of a quest.

Edited by MonoAccipiter