Kynesgrove (by Arthmoor)

hellanios

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67181/?

From the description page:

"It has always bothered me to some extent that Kynesgrove gets major attention during the main quest, even with its own guard contingent, yet is nothing more than one inn and a few people in a small camp. Given that it's supposed to be an actual village, it felt like these people needed to at least have proper homes even if they are poor. So this mod aims to correct this problem by providing houses for Ganna & Gemma Uriel, and Roggi Knot-Beard while also adding a new blacksmith to round things out for the village. Now, even though they all still work the mines, they have homes to return to at night."

I think this mod should be tested as a candidate for STEP.

• +1 1

• 1 month later...

Well if both mods modify the same town I don't think there are many people that try using both mods at the same time. You can't blame the author for not putting it in the description just because ETaC is popular, but it is interesting that no one has mentioned it yet I guess. Mostly whenever a new 'big' mod comes out one of the top 5 questions is 'is this compatible with ETaC'? :p

Edited by Pretendeavor

Well if both mods modify the same town I don't think there are many people that try using both mods at the same time. You can't blame the author for not putting it in the description just because ETaC is popular, but it is interesting that no one has mentioned it yet I guess. Mostly whenever a new 'big' mod comes out one of the top 5 questions is 'is this compatible with ETaC'? :p

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't use ETaC or JK! lol Poor mod authors, every mod thats released....I need a ETaC patch! Waaahhhhh!!! "repeat repeat repeat "

I wonder if the Mod Author added in anything regarding the Interesting NPC Delaz, an Orc female. Her whole backstory was based on Kynesgrove and the nearby stronghold. Her mother is supposed to live there. Haven't been in Skyrim in a while. Sumerset is pretty big.  O.O

• +1 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday i walked into Arthmoore's Kynesgrove for the first time, all additions seamlessly integrated, no noticeable fps loss and most of all the impression that it has always been (or should have been) like this (same impression i had with parts of CRF and BOYD also). Without having a comparison to ETaC this is now an essential mod for me.

• +1 1