Sign in to follow this  
Genius384

No Plans for Morrowind Support at all?

Question

Hi all,

Recently got the itch to get back into Morrowind, after finally beating the main quest in Skyrim.

After using Mod Organizer for Skyrim/Oblivion/New Vegas/Fallout, I can't really imagine modding without it.

I know Morrowind support is currently not implemented, but is it possible that it is on the roadmap or something that can be done in the future?  Wrye Mash is OK as a mod manager but I just love being able to keep the data directories completely pristine and clean of mods.

3 answers to this question

There is a workaround to get some of MO's functionality working with Morrowind but there are gaps in what it will support due to folder names.

I can't paste from this browser but I found the link via a "mod organizer morrowind" search on google. There is a link to gamesas.com titled "Mod Organizer for Morrowind : III - Morrowind - of 4"

Yeah, I checked that out but it wasn't very good - choked on installing a bunch of mods.  

Is MO's source available for forking?

Yeah, I checked that out but it wasn't very good - choked on installing a bunch of mods.  

Is MO's source available for forking?

@Tannin has it on the Sourceforge network here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By D1Z4STR
      I think there should be a section for Open MW on https://stepmodifications.org/wiki/Main_Page just like there is for Skywind, etc
      http://openmw.org/en/
      https://www.youtube.com/user/MrOpenMW
    • By graem
      I did all that I was told in the step tutorial(AMD and whatever else before enboost) and it still does not work for me. No CTD, but I get freezing/long load times in the loading screens. I tried everything in forums and whatver else I can find and no solution if anyone can help me out I be so happy to hear to it.

Information

Skse works, and the memory patch is working as well, and before enb things would load instantly due to my ssd drive. When I add the injector version of enb (I tried both) either it freezes during load/takes longer to load or somehow passes in a rare occurance. Whats wierd is that it worked for the first time than it started to stop working, why?

System

enblocal.ini

Skyrim.ini

Skyrimprefs.ini

skse.ini

memory log for skse

logging of blocks enabled
      logging max values only
      Timer disabled
      Block1 Block2
      512MB    256MB
    • By CodeNamed1
      Can Mod Organizer 2 be used for Skyrim LE?? I know it can be used on SE but what about the LE.

Also if can is there some special things to be worried about or to be aware of?

Or should I just use MO basic?

T: Newbie on MO, amateur on NMM.