ENB Presets Listed by Hardware Requirements (or minimum requirements)

Digitalnamshub

Question

6 answers to this question

There is not, but you're going to need a very lightweight one with that video card.

Indeed. That's why I ask. Most of the presets I have seen do not say what they recommend. I have seen very generalized references, but nothing specific. Any recommendations then? Anything someone had working themselves?

I've been using Ultimate Lighting Overhaul, which is another sweetfx setting, and I'm very pleased with it. I'm using the Fantasy Ultra settings, with the vibrance setting in the ULO_Fantasy_Ultra.txt bumped up about fifteen points.

My graphics card is good but rather modest (nvidia 750ti). With ULO on that setting, I get no noticeable fps loss. It's a little noticeable slower to load at first, but as I play, it improves. I also have ENBoost & SKSE memory management so it's all good.

I think ULO + ELFX or Relighting Skyrim to tidy up the interiors is a better solution than ENBs for most people who are looking for a "vanilla but better" lighting solution.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37846/?