Guard Dialogue Overhaul (by Eckss)

JudgmentJay

Actually, USKP barely touches the extent of the fixes in Guard Dialogue Overhaul, I've checked through them both and I have tried it for myself and consider it an essential part of Skyrim now. It massively enhances the Skyrim experience and would urge others to give it a go for themselves to see what they think.

Actually' date=' USKP barely touches the extent of the fixes in Guard Dialogue Overhaul, I've checked through them and I have tried it and consider it an essential part of Skyrim now. It massively enhances the Skyrim experience and would urge others to give it a go for themselves to see what they think.[/quote']

That's the impression I've got from reading the comments section of the mod.

Certainly installing it along with some other gameplay mods tonight.

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, this is an essential mod. It's too bad this didn't make it into STEP 2.2. The fixes it address are not fixed or adjusted in USKP, and they really do make a world of difference. There are a few ITMs in the mod with some of the dialogue options, but otherwise its a rather clean plugin and BSA. It has found it on my own list of "mods I cannot live without".

• 1 month later...

I love this mod, but there are a lot of USKP fixes not included inside this mod.

Here I have detailed all the conflicted records/fixes missed and the list is quite exhaustive. If the author ever reads this, I hope he considers updating though I believe he had a fight with Arthmoor about his mod and that might be a contributing factor. In any case, I figured I would post this here in case anyone wants to do the work and fix it up for their own use.

• 1 year later...