Can't install weapon Animation replacer

Ambro2000

Question

First of all. Thanks for a great mod pack. :)

I have a problem with installing the Weapon Animation replacer mod.

I download it manually from your link provided down to my comp.

But when I try to install it I get an error. "NNM CLI has stopped working"

This did not happen with other mods I downloaded the same way following your exellent guide?

Is it something I'm missing?

Do I need to do something else?

Does anyone else get this problem?

Are there other ways to download it?

I tried from the nexus site as well but from there I can't get them all in one file. 

Also I am not using FOOM anymore after I installed legacy script support. 

Sorry for my bad English and ty in advance.

Update: It worked after I answered no to the question if I wanted it to communicate with other mods during the installation. 

Edited by Ambro2000

8 answers to this question

I'm at work. No need to bump the thread. I'll get to your post as soon as I can.

I wasn't bumping. I was erasing my two posts because I answered them my self while I was atempting to find a solution for my problem. 

An option to delete your own posts would be good though. :)

Edited by Ambro2000

Has this problem been sorted out? I am also getting this error, even with Gophers version of the mod. The only way i got it to work was to select "No" when the Nexus CLI comes up, the the window opened up fine. I haven't tested it yet to see if it works like this, but I'll let you know if if buggers up.

Has this problem been sorted out? I am also getting this error, even with Gophers version of the mod. The only way i got it to work was to select "No" when the Nexus CLI comes up, the the window opened up fine. I haven't tested it yet to see if it works like this, but I'll let you know if if buggers up.

I had to reinstall everything because of some other errors. I'll check how this workes out in my second installation. I'll be back soon.