Sign in to follow this  
z929669

Signature looks like BB code hell?

If your signature is suddenly all messed up, apologies. We rebuilt some of the DB tables, and due to content caching (I assume), the BB code is shining through.

To fix:

1. Go into your profile: user name (upper right of forum page)  >  My Settings  >  Signature
  2. edit your signature by simply clicking on the little switch icon in the upper left of the editor window (this converts the signature 'post' to BB code)
  3. Simply click this button again to re-interpret the BB code into applicable styling
  4. save changes

Sorry about the inconvenience!

UPDATE: caching may have caught up and resolved all of these issues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By frihyland
      Best of ENB_Visual Comparison

Download the files and compare for yourself, and discuss here.
    • By rootsrat
      I am sure that majority of us use at least one of the available SkyProc Patchers. I also know that certain mods should be excluded from patching, as it may cause problems. So I thought of creating this thread to share experience and make a comprehensive list of mod exclusion per patcher.

Please post the mods that you have in your blocklist and specify which patcher they are for, and - if you know - also provide the reason for exclusion, so that we all learn from it :) 

I will keep the OP updated, as you add new mods to the list.

I will edit this with mods from my blocklists when I'm back from work.
      ASIS BLOCKLIST

SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators + DLC plugins - known to cause problems SkyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds - known to cause issues AUTOMATIC VARIANTS BLOCKLIST

Blaze of Eventide - confirmed to cause problems with AV Extended Slider Colors - confirmed to cause problems with AV Headbomb's Better Sorting - confirmed to cause problems with AV DUAL SHEATH REDUX BLOCKLIST

REPROCCER (SKYRE) BLOCKLIST
    • By frihyland
      Error List updated for Oct 3rd version of Gems and TESDump.  (I won't be doing this regularly but a new version came out and I was still set up for testing, soo here ya go).

Do Not Use

Less than 30 errors

Error Free

A few of the esp in the error free section are actually ess (savegames) which can't be tested yet so they get an automatic pass, but they got changed to esp at some point during search and replace cleanup, just FYI.