Unbelievable Grass HD 2k and 1k by AceeQ

DoYouEvenModBro

This grass is way more fantasy-like, however some might find it nice. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51543/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D51543%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Extreme dense grass for all regions of skyrim. I mostly used the same grass mesh, but different textures for the different regions of skyrim.

I originally made ​​this mod for personal use, but I think some of you will like this mod, so I share it with you.

In contrast to other grass mods, which make the grass only green I wanted to keep the original colors. I've changed the grass for: fall forest, pine forest, tundra, fields, reach, marsh and beach.

This mod is compatible with most mods except grass mods. If you want to use Skyrim Flora Overaul with this, simply install this mod after SFO and load it after SFO in the load list, so it can overwrite some changes from SFO.

Edited by DoYouEvenModBro

• 3 weeks later...

That is a brutal performance hit, ouch. I'm having good results with Glorious Grass/Lush Trees & Grass/SFO/Unique Grasses & Groundcovers. I don't have that dense greenery, but I don't have the fps drop either, sounds like this might be more of a niche mod for screen archery if there's no workaround for the performance hit.

you can change your skyrim.ini  iMinGrassSize=20. It is not the same with a bigger number.

I could use it without enb, but the performance is very big with this mod+enb.

Anyway, when you see the grass moving with the wind is amazing.

Why is the texture so horribly blurred?

My pics are a little blurred because i had to decrease my resolution to 720p, but believe me: the grass in this mod is amazing. The problem with this mod is the performance. But it is like using an enb: you know your fps are gonna suffer but the ambient light is so amazing you can´t play without without it.

I have tested all the mods about grass and this is the best  (from a visual point of view).