Dreadflopps Modular patches

Sorry about that. Dropbox didn't sync the files. Called my gf and asked her to restart my PC, it should work now.

I'm still getting the same 2014 files. This may just be on my end, but I already deleted cookies, restarted browser, restarted PC. Also might be Windows Explorer being inaccurate, so no worries. I'll keep trying throughout the day.

The elemental arrows probably works fine then. The worst that can happen is that you'll find too powefull arrows. Not that big of a deal.

I just uninstalled EA. I didn't like it. I guess I'll try Torch Arrows again, but as the Nexus page says, it has incompatibilty issues with a STEP Core mod I installed "Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows" which I'll uninstall for this mod and elsewhere I read it's having issues with Wearable Lanterns if you save the game with both equiped. Also you mentioned it may not be compatible with MMO. Please, if you have the time, give me a basic rundown of what it would conflict with. Thanks as always dreadflopp. Edit: I just found an older mod that is supposed to do the same thing, Real Fire Arrows, except it doesn't have issues with other mods. Hoping this one works. I'll just forget about these mods if nothing works.

Edited by FuzzRocket9

@FuzzRocket9 Fire arrows is compatible, Torch arrows needs patching with Morrowloot, USKP and Weapon and armor fixes True orcish and daedric, check your pm for link to fixed plugin. While doing this I discovered I need to patch scarcity with true orcish and daedric. Will do that soon. Nothing game breaking, just fixing the leveled list.

Added LOOT rule for Imperious - Races of Skyrim

Thanks for taking the time to patch Torch Arrows for me.

:) It only took a minute

No need to patch scarcity it turns out. Made some LOOT rules though:

Changelog
* 15-01-29 Updated patch #100
* 15-01-29 Added LOOT rules to scarcity, the merged patches and the conflict resolution patches from my custom install

Both 8x Loot Rarity and 6x Merchant Rarity esps are merged into the Bashed Patch. The Bashed Patch still consumed them after adding the LOOT rules.

That's fine. Scarcity has some values that doesn't carry over to the bashed patch if it isn't sorted last of all mods with leveled lists.

I see, thanks.

I was checking Civil War Overhaul the other day when we brought it up. I was hoping to find out if it conflicts with MMO through TES5Edit. With a little more knowledge today, I opened the program, right-clicked and select none, double clicked the CWO esp, opened every plus box within the CWO esp looking for any line that didn't have a green highlight. I didn't see any red highlights, just greens. So all's good? dreadflopp, if you don't mind, let me know if I even did this correctly and I don't need to have this mod, no need to hook me up again :) you're a boss if you do though, but like I said and if I need to check it in a different, point the way please.

Place the CWO plugin early in the load order, after the official plugins and the unofficial patches. Open TES5Edit. Have everything ticked except lighting mods, bashed patch, asis, dual sheath redux. Click ok and wait for it to load. Right click the left hand panel. Add a filter. I usually have everything ticked in the upper left square of the filter settings. When you have added the filter the records of CWO that gets overwritten will turn red. Later, when you let LOOT sort CWO, it might be CWO that overwrites these other plugins. Inspect all red records and try to figure out what the conflicting records does.

To make a patch, do the same thing but let LOOT sort CWO. At this point it might be wise to watch the TES5Edit video that I have linked on my pack page. You could compare the plugin I pm'ed you with the original. Load just those two and Morrowloot, the unofficial patches and weapon and armor fixes true daedric and orc. It's quite easy once you get how it works.

The concept is that once you open a record, TES5Edit list all plugins that contains that record in it's right window. Only the plugin that is most far right will be used by the game (with some exceptions but don't bother with that now). To make a patch you create a new plugin with TES5Edit that contains data from one or more plugins.

A good place to learn is Neovalens conflict resolution part of his pack (Skyrim Revisited).

Thank you again, I decided to go with Immersive Patrols over CWO, for the small scale battles I enjoyed between opposing factions that crossed paths during my journeys. I'm hoping this smaller mod would lessen the overwhelming instruction you gave me. I'll do my best, as I didn't understand some of your guidence. So wish me luck dreadflopp and thanks for all your great work here!

Btw, I was using Immersive detection of NPC awhile ago and I'm having to disable it for now until the mod author finds a solution to a problem some users are having. I won't take any chances so I got rid of it quickly. I also found Immersive NPC in the dark on the Nexus, but it's full of bugs according to the comments section. Oh well, I really wanted a good mod that affects NPCs at night.

Edited by FuzzRocket9

First off, thank you for this guide, I had been looking for a good overhauled skyrim experience and didn't really like any of the big gameplay overhauls. 

I just completed the installation and I am at the stage where I am setting up everything in the MCM. I have a few questionsr remaining though.

1) You advise to untick distribution for all the stuff added by Immersive Armors (Btw this isn't listed in the Gdocs at the end of the guide, you might want to add it). Now, I understand you need to do it to stay true to morrowloot, and not have high level stuff added by IA invade your leveled list. So, I was looking for a list of the low level stuff IA adds that I could keep distributed, for the sake of variety mostly... Or is there some kind of IA doc where I could see the stats of the stuff added ? So I can compare it to vanilla and set the distribution accordingly, following morrowloot's baseline.

2) Considering I don't have the all step core and step extended mods required to use the step patches, most of the MMO patches are also off the table... will it be a problem ?

3) The patches for some equipment mods (Lore weapon expansion and warmonger's armory) listed on Morrowloot 4E edition's page aren't mentioned in this guide. Is it because Garfink's one do the same ?

Edited by volklore

Here's a list of armor values pulled out of TESVEdit. This is just for the chest piece and I didnt list the pieces that have material names like dragon, glass, dwemer...etc. Not really sure what the baseline would be in comparison to Morrowloot though.

Falkreath Amor - 38

Redguard Knight Heavy - 34

Redguad Knight Light- 29

Vagabond Armor -38

Vanguard Plate -40

Wachief Bulwark Heavy -44

Warchief Bulwark Light -36

Hedge Knight Armor -41

Einherjar Plate Light- 42

Hunter Armor -32

Einherjar Brigandine Cuirass- 34

Nard Mail Shirt- 28