Dreadflopps Modular patches

ASIS just updated to 1.42.1There are a lot of changes in .ini configurations. Just FYI.

Thanks, since Garfink has been missing for a while, I'll dig into his ini's to see what he has added and see if the new uni's needs to be updated. If anyone has any insight in this, help is appreciated ☺

I never did figure out why those changes I made didn't work, I planned to do some research, but didn't get around to it. I'll try to do some research and see if I can't be of some help

All help is appreciated as my time is limited and I don't get around to do actual gameplay testing. This is mostly done by Garfink and Nicopad but I haven't heard from either of them for awhile now.

I think there is a bug in how SPERG calculates the autoSneak, and autoPickpocket. He uses an "Add Actor Value Mult" of .00400 which would add .40 at 100 skill instead of 40. Similar error in autoPickpocket. He used "Multiply 1 + Actor Value Mult" for the majority of the scaling skills, so I can see how he made the mistake on these. Just something to keep in mind when putting together your pack, it's easy to fix and put into your patch.Also, I finished up a patch/merge for SPERG + SSR. It takes the majority of the changes from SSR and SPERGifies them. Auto-perks, keeps SPERG's combat additions with SSR's balance. Seems to work as Kryptopyr intended, just waiting on her approval to release it. It probably has a few bugs I didn't catch, but seems fully functional so far. The actual scaling for sneak/lockpicking/pickpocket will need a little tweaking to get it fully in line with her original mod. 

• +1 1

I think there is a bug in how SPERG calculates the autoSneak, and autoPickpocket. He uses an "Add Actor Value Mult" of .00400 which would add .40 at 100 skill instead of 40. Similar error in autoPickpocket. He used "Multiply 1 + Actor Value Mult" for the majority of the scaling skills, so I can see how he made the mistake on these. Just something to keep in mind when putting together your pack, it's easy to fix and put into your patch.Also, I finished up a patch/merge for SPERG + SSR. It takes the majority of the changes from SSR and SPERGifies them. Auto-perks, keeps SPERG's combat additions with SSR's balance. Seems to work as Kryptopyr intended, just waiting on her approval to release it. It probably has a few bugs I didn't catch, but seems fully functional so far. The actual scaling for sneak/lockpicking/pickpocket will need a little tweaking to get it fully in line with her original mod.

Great news. Do you happen to look into Smithing perk overhaul as well? Thanks.

I think there is a bug in how SPERG calculates the autoSneak, and autoPickpocket. He uses an "Add Actor Value Mult" of .00400 which would add .40 at 100 skill instead of 40. Similar error in autoPickpocket. He used "Multiply 1 + Actor Value Mult" for the majority of the scaling skills, so I can see how he made the mistake on these. Just something to keep in mind when putting together your pack, it's easy to fix and put into your patch.Also, I finished up a patch/merge for SPERG + SSR. It takes the majority of the changes from SSR and SPERGifies them. Auto-perks, keeps SPERG's combat additions with SSR's balance. Seems to work as Kryptopyr intended, just waiting on her approval to release it. It probably has a few bugs I didn't catch, but seems fully functional so far. The actual scaling for sneak/lockpicking/pickpocket will need a little tweaking to get it fully in line with her original mod.

This sounds great! Regarding the bug, I'll look into it. Not sure I follow you but it might be easier to do when I have it open in TES5.

It could be intentional on his end, but in Vanilla it adds 40 to the sneak detection. In SPERG it will add .40 at 100 Sneak. Huge difference. Here is that patch I made for SSR and SPERG. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56735/?

Thanks, I'll check it out later and add it to the guide. One question. Do we need to deactivate any perks in SPERG? Edited by dreadflopp

Thanks, I'll check it out later and add it to the guide. One question. Do we need to deactivate any perks in SPERG?

No sir, I integrated it into SPERG. Everything works with no further tweaking as long as it's loaded after SPERG and SSR. Thanks for your awesome guide by the way, I use quite a bit of it and your patches were really easy to use.

No sir, I integrated it into SPERG. Everything works with no further tweaking as long as it's loaded after SPERG and SSR. Thanks for your awesome guide by the way, I use quite a bit of it and your patches were really easy to use.

Great! And thanks, very kind. I'll add your patch tomorrow. No time today unfortunately (off to see guardians of the galaxy ☺)

As I'm using Modular Morrowloot Overhaul myself now, I did a quick diff for you guys. Here's Garfink's additions to Automatic Perks.ini from the ASIS Improved INIs:

[PERKEXCLUSIONSCONTAINS]......; Start Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)xxxSNEArcaneAssassinxxxSNETouchOfCalamityxxxMagicSneakxxxLIWKendoxxxMARCoupDeGracexxxMARPowerDrawxxxMARFocus2xxxMARFocus3xxxMARFocus4DualFlurry30DualFlurry50xxxLIWMyrmidonxxxLIWStonefistDisciplexxxLIWWindfistDisciple; End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul) ...... [PerkModExclusions]......; Start Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)Requiem.espRequiem - Resources.espReProccer.espSkyRe_Main.espSkyRe_Main_Fix.espSkyRe_Combat.espSkyRe_EncounterZones.espSkyRe_EnemyAI.espSkyRe_EnemyScaling.espSkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.espSkyRe_Races.espSkyRe_Races_Fix.espSkyRe_Fixs_Merged.esp; End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)

And here's the additions to IncreasedSpawns.ini:

[NPCExclusions]......;--Begin Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)dlc2duntempleofmiraakcultist01;--End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul) ...... [ModExclusions]......;--Begin Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)Deadly Dragons.esp;--End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)

All other entries are in the latest version of ASIS Improved INIs.

Note: The "..." means "there's other text here".

Edited by generalmx
  • +1 3

As I'm using Modular Morrowloot Overhaul myself now, I did a quick diff for you guys. Here's Garfink's additions to Automatic Perks.ini from the ASIS Improved INIs:

[PERKEXCLUSIONSCONTAINS]......; Start Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)xxxSNEArcaneAssassinxxxSNETouchOfCalamityxxxMagicSneakxxxLIWKendoxxxMARCoupDeGracexxxMARPowerDrawxxxMARFocus2xxxMARFocus3xxxMARFocus4DualFlurry30DualFlurry50xxxLIWMyrmidonxxxLIWStonefistDisciplexxxLIWWindfistDisciple; End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul) ...... [PerkModExclusions]......; Start Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)Requiem.espRequiem - Resources.espReProccer.espSkyRe_Main.espSkyRe_Main_Fix.espSkyRe_Combat.espSkyRe_EncounterZones.espSkyRe_EnemyAI.espSkyRe_EnemyScaling.espSkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.espSkyRe_Races.espSkyRe_Races_Fix.espSkyRe_Fixs_Merged.esp; End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)
And here's the additions to IncreasedSpawns.ini:
[NPCExclusions]......;--Begin Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)dlc2duntempleofmiraakcultist01;--End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul) ...... [ModExclusions]......;--Begin Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)Deadly Dragons.esp;--End Garfink's recommendations (Modular Morrowloot Overhaul)
All other entries are in the latest version of ASIS Improved INIs. Note: The "..." means "there's other text here".
Thanks! Will get some time tonight to add this and the SPERG/SSR patch/mod. Very helpful! Will copy and paste this to the guide and recommend using the latest improved ini's with this added.