Dreadflopps Modular patches

@dreadflopp i have found some leveled list records that need to be "morrowlooted" into your new replacement plugin for Lore Weapon Expanded:

LItemEnchWeaponSwordBlacksmith

LItemEnchWeaponDaggerBlacksmith

LItemWeaponWarAxe

LItemWeaponBow

LItemDraugr05EWeapon1H

LItemBanditBossSword

LItemBanditBossBattleaxe

LItemBanditBossGreatsword

LItemWeaponBattleAxeBest

LItemWeaponWarAxeBest

LItemWeaponWarhammerBest

LItemEnchWeaponDagger (only the orchish dagger)

LItemWeaponDaggerBoss (only the orchish dagger)

LItemWeaponWarAxeSpecial

I have also a few suggestions:

Apply the Delev bash tag to the Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp plugin, otherwise the bashed patch messes up with the records forwarding some of them from the skyrim.esm

The plugin "65 Traps are Dangerous - CTD fix.esp" is no more needed, kryptopyr already fixed the CTD on the last update

If you plan to follow the installation of WAF from the STEP guide, the plugin "52 ERSO 29-WAF patch.esp" is no more needed.

Edited by Lonewolf

@dreadflopp i have found some leveled list records that need to be "morrowlooted" into your new replacement plugin for Lore Weapon Expanded:

LItemEnchWeaponSwordBlacksmith

LItemEnchWeaponDaggerBlacksmith

LItemWeaponWarAxe

LItemWeaponBow

LItemDraugr05EWeapon1H

LItemBanditBossSword

LItemBanditBossBattleaxe

LItemBanditBossGreatsword

LItemWeaponBattleAxeBest

LItemWeaponWarAxeBest

LItemWeaponWarhammerBest

LItemEnchWeaponDagger (only the orchish dagger)

LItemWeaponDaggerBoss (only the orchish dagger)

LItemWeaponWarAxeSpecial

I have also a few suggestions:

Apply the Delev bash tag to the Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp plugin, otherwise the bashed patch messes up with the records forwarding some of them from the skyrim.esm

The plugin "65 Traps are Dangerous - CTD fix.esp" is no more needed, kryptopyr already fixed the CTD on the last update

If you plan to follow the installation of WAF from the STEP guide, the plugin "52 ERSO 29-WAF patch.esp" is no more needed.

Thanks, don't know how i missed those. To my defense, I was a little tipsy when I made that replacement...
LItemDraugr05EWeapon1H was a good find. This is something i believe morrowloot has missed and is probably the reason why Garfink reported Draugr sometimes dropping ebony. Fixing it with a patch was harder though. Any suggestion? I removed it from Lore weapons expanded (of course), but for those not using Lore weapons? Only thing I can think of is removing it from skyrim.esm manually using TES5.

Doesn't Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp have delev, relev by default?

Removing 65 and 52, thanks!

Updated patches and replacement plugins! Please redownload.

Thanks, don't know how i missed those. To my defense, I was a little tipsy when I made that replacement...
LItemDraugr05EWeapon1H was a good find. This is something i believe morrowloot has missed and is probably the reason why Garfink reported Draugr sometimes dropping ebony. Fixing it with a patch was harder though. Any suggestion? I removed it from Lore weapons expanded (of course), but for those not using Lore weapons? Only thing I can think of is removing it from skyrim.esm manually using TES5.

Doesn't Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp have delev, relev by default?

Removing 65 and 52, thanks!

Updated patches and replacement plugins! Please redownload.

For the things that the bashed patch is not able to fix (like the LItemDraugr05EWeapon1H record) or screws up, i usually made a patch that i put after the bashed patch. Maybe there are more elegant ways to solve the problem, but so far this works.

Also another question, are really necessary these two patches: "53 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor - WAF patch.esp" and "54 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_HeavyArmor - WAF patch.esp"? As far as i can understand WAF does not modify keywords, only adds them. So a patch for the matching set shouldn't really be needed, the matching set perk from the TTR plugin already covers more armors than the one from WAF.

Edited by Lonewolf

It is now included in the download

Ah, if you use the complete version of the WAF plugin, you still need the "52 ERSO 29-WAF patch.esp". It is not needed only when you follow the STEP installation (since in the STEP installation you do not install the modifications to the dragon masks and to the arrows).

For the things that the bashed patch is not able to fix (like the LItemDraugr05EWeapon1H record) or screws up, i usually made a patch that i put after the bashed patch. Maybe there are more elegant ways to solve the problem, but so far this works.

Also another question, are really necessary these two patches: "53 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor - WAF patch.esp" and "54 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_HeavyArmor - WAF patch.esp"? As far as i can understand WAF does not modify keywords, only adds them. So a patch for the matching set shouldn't really be needed, the matching set perk from the TTR plugin already covers more armors than the one from WAF.

Opened it up in TES5 again and LItemDraugr05EWeapon1H is actually included in morrowloot.esp and the ebony weapons from Skyrim.esm is actually deleveled. My misstake. The bashed patch does strange things sometimes. There are things in the amidianborn content add on that doesn't get forwarded for me that should get forwarded.

The TTR/WAF patches are experimental and I am not sure they are needed. I struggled a little when I made those I weighted for and against. I know they work, but as you said, they might not be needed. I'll try without them when I get the time to see if everything works. If you try before I get time to do it, please let me know and I'll remove them

Ah, if you use the complete version of the WAF plugin, you still need the "52 ERSO 29-WAF patch.esp". It is not needed only when you follow the STEP installation (since in the STEP installation you do not install the modifications to the dragon masks and to the arrows).

Added back 52 (and renamed it). Did those patches pre 2.9 and had assumed that STEP 2.9 would use the complete install

Edited by dreadflopp

@dreadflopp

Thank you for the new patchs & replacement plugins.

Just a quick questions. I noticed some files missing compared to old patches.

- Do we still need replacement plugin for High Level Enemies - SIC.esp?

- Do we still need Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch.esp?

----------------------

I am getting error when merging TTR plugins. I used merge plugin version 1.65. Renumber FormIDs was deselected. There was no error when I checked right after merging. But when reload the merged plugin with TES5edit and recheck error again, they showed up. I am still looking for a solution.

Can you try merging again?

If I merged them all with renumber FormID, there is no error. 

List of the files 
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Alchemy.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Alteration.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Archery.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Block.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Conjuration.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Destruction.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_HeavyArmor.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Illusion.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_OneHanded.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Restoration.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Speech.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_TwoHanded.esp

Thanks.

Edited by thaiusmle

@dreadflopp

Thank you for the new patchs & replacement plugins.

Just a quick questions. I noticed some files missing compared to old patches.

- Do we still need replacement plugin for High Level Enemies - SIC.esp?

- Do we still need Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch.esp?

----------------------

I am getting error when merging TTR plugins. I used merge plugin version 1.65. Renumber FormIDs was deselected. There was no error when I checked right after merging. But when reload the merged plugin with TES5edit and recheck error again, they showed up. I am still looking for a solution.

Can you try merging again?

If I merged them all with renumber FormID, there is no error. 

List of the files 
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Alchemy.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Alteration.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Archery.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Block.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Conjuration.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Destruction.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_HeavyArmor.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Illusion.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_OneHanded.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Restoration.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_Speech.esp
  TTR_Skill_Overhaul_TwoHanded.esp

Thanks.

I can actually reproduce the TTR merge error when it is reopened. Renumbering breaks patches. I don't know what the errors mean. This means we shouldn't merge if no one with more knowledge than me can explain what the errors mean. I need to switch masters in the patches before they are used with an unmerged TTR. Fixing this tonight-

High Level Enemies - SIC.esp still have a replacement in the guide, it is downloaded from Garfinks nexus page.

Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch - My memory fails me on this one. I now I had a  Immersive weapons - WAF patch that I removed since a similar patch is now included in the official WAF install. I'm guessing this covers CCOR too but I will check tonight (CET)

• +1 1

I can actually reproduce the TTR merge error when it is reopened. Renumbering breaks patches. I don't know what the errors mean. This means we shouldn't merge if no one with more knowledge than me can explain what the errors mean. I need to switch masters in the patches before they are used with an unmerged TTR. Fixing this tonight-High Level Enemies - SIC.esp still have a replacement in the guide, it is downloaded from Garfinks nexus page.Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch - My memory fails me on this one. I now I had a Immersive weapons - WAF patch that I removed since a similar patch is now included in the official WAF install. I'm guessing this covers CCOR too but I will check tonight (CET)

I don't know what these errors mean either. I tried merging them manually as well without success. I have a few ideas.1) Merging esps in a smaller group may eliminate the error, such as magic, combat, stealth groups. This will still save several esp slot.2) Merge everything, except esps that need patching. I will try to merge them this morning and report back.

Hi guys. I tried searching for an answer to this first but couldn't find anything.

WHERE exactly in my MO left pane do I place these mods?

I have STEP Extended, then I added REGS - everything placed at the bottom of the list on the left as per instructions on that  page. I didn't add everything from REGS as I'm not a fan of a lot of 13oranges mods or some of the other quest mods.

So.. New Gameplay Overhaul / MMO goes... below REGS? Interspersed throughout?

Thanks for any help !

Attempting to get a feel for installing with guide as I've been following it for a long time. I know Garfink is away right now and this pertains to the "Skyre section" but I have a question about installing the " skyre compat and reproc patches" by xathra. The clothing and clutter optional says it should have an installer but when I run it through MO, the installer does not come up. Any help with either setting the MO differently or advise would be helpful. Sorry if this has been asked before, but the topic is getting long. We could really use a support forum like SR:LE.

@Jverv

The main installer for the skyre compatible mods has an out of date ccf patch.  I don't believe that the ccf update has an installer, you'll just want to overwrite the old ccf or not install ccf from the main installer and install it from the updated ccf file.  If I remember correctly the ccf update is the only file in the ccf mod.

OK, Figured it out. Thank you Cstark. I've installed 3 STEP guides by now and I have to say this one is the most difficult by far for me. The Skyre patches are a bit advanced for novices like myself. Even more so because the author is away and not updating. Dreadflopp is doing an amazing job though, and is greatly appreiciated!

Turns out you are just the person I have a few questions for, so glad you turned up Cstark, was gonna try and contact you! This is not really related to the guide and I'm sorry but I had a question about your "merged patches pastebin guide"; I was wondering about the problem I have with losing master's to things like 'conflict resolution patches' for something like SR:LE? Do you have a link to a detailed explaination for making merge patches. I get the gist, and have successfully merged things from that guide, but if I try and get away from the guide the patches no longer work. Don't know if I'm asking this right. If you can link to a place if you have explained in better detail so we don't take up this forum it would be appreiciated!!

Edited by Jverv

Sorry, I just followed the instruction from the SRLE page and learned a few other minor things through different forums for different mods but I mainly let the merge script do what it does so I don't think I'm going to have a whole lot of information but feel free to pm and I'll help if I can.  I try to keep from merging anything into the misc merges that are masters for something else because it's a pain, and doesn't always work with some weird results, to switch the master in the dependent esp so I'm not sure what problem you'd be having with the srle conflict resolution patch.  As far as the smaller merges which are masters, most of those are the same that neovalen does in his guide and are named as they are so they can still be used as a master for the conflict resolution patch.  

I didn't intend it so much as a "merge guide" as I did just a list of merges I've done that SEEM to work well in game and haven't given me any problems so far.

Edited by cstarkey42

Sorry for the lack of answers to questions and updates today. Rl, gf etc. ðŸ˜

@jverv installing step followed by regs and mmo is good. I don't think we have any file conflicts within mmo except the brawl bug patch, which is fine.

My suggestion would be that when you are finished with installing mods, copy your mo profile to a new temp profile and let mo sort the mods install order.