Dreadflopps Modular patches

So I decided to try out Skyre with this guide but the instructions on how to set up the ReProccer and its patches are quite vague. Can anyone walk me through it?

The SkyRe part of the guide is maintained by Garfink. He has been offline for a couple of weeks but should return soon. Some SkyRe patches needs to be updated since Weapons and armor fixes, Clothing and clutter fixes and Complete crafting overhaul got updated. Until Garfink returns and updates this part of the guide I wouldn't use it if I wasn't sure what I was doing. I am updating the guide to Step 2.9 and will hopefully finish that today. Edited by dreadflopp

Updating the guide to STEP 2.9 compatibility will take a little longer than expected. Not much has changed in the patches though but I need to create a replacement plugin for WAF True orcish and daedric. When that is fixed, which shouldn't take long, I will resort all my mods with LOOT and recheck all patches and create rules. It'll take a few days, a week at most.

Any guide on where to find artifacts when using Morrowloot 4E? I googled it, but has very little information.

There should be a book placed somewhere in the Rorikstead Inn that gives out a few locations if I remember correctly. Also Lund's Hut right outside Rorikstead has at least one artifact.

@dreadflopp

I have a few questions.

I plan to try out TTR with Enchanting Awakened, SPO , and SSR.

Is this the right TTR install options?

https://postimg.org/image/nbodyn5nz/

If I use Empowered Magic, I don't need to install TTR Magic at all?

Thanks

That looks correct. I haven't used empowered magic but if it alters the magic perks (which it probably does, check it's description) you should skip TTR magic.

• +1 1

Update (copy and paste from changelog):

14-07-15 Removed instructions to not update Lore Weapon Expansion and removed instruction to use Garfinks replacement plugin for this mod since it was not made for the latest version
14-07-15 Created replacement plugins for the latest Lore weapons expansion and Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp. Uploaded replacement plugin for amidianborn content addon.
14-07-15 Changed instructions for the patches and uploaded new patches. There are now two downloads.
14-07-15 Added note to remove relev from Weapons and armor fixes_remade.esp
14-07-15 Added note to remove relev from STEP patch
14-07-14 Added bash tags for aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
14-07-12 Updated our STEP Extended replacement patch
14-07-12 Updating the pre-install text and some wording throughout the guide to 2.9 (ongoing during the day)

The guide should now be STEP 2.9 ready and LOOT ready. Switching to LOOT went really well. No new rules was needed. I created two replacement plugins and it is now safe to update Lore weapons expansion. The replacement plugins are only to be used if you use morrowloot. I uploaded a replacement plugin for aMidianborn content addon without permission since Cabal haven't answered in a really long time. If he answers and ask me to remove it I will. Note that there are now two patch downloads, one for the actual patches and one for the replacement plugins.
If you use morrowloot, remove relev from Weapons and armor fixes_remade.esp and the STEP patch.
  • +1 1

Update (copy and paste from changelog):

14-07-15 Removed instructions to not update Lore Weapon Expansion and removed instruction to use Garfinks replacement plugin for this mod since it was not made for the latest version
14-07-15 Created replacement plugins for the latest Lore weapons expansion and Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp. Uploaded replacement plugin for amidianborn content addon.
14-07-15 Changed instructions for the patches and uploaded new patches. There are now two downloads.
14-07-15 Added note to remove relev from Weapons and armor fixes_remade.esp
14-07-15 Added note to remove relev from STEP patch
14-07-14 Added bash tags for aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
14-07-12 Updated our STEP Extended replacement patch
14-07-12 Updating the pre-install text and some wording throughout the guide to 2.9 (ongoing during the day)

The guide should now be STEP 2.9 ready and LOOT ready. Switching to LOOT went really well. No new rules was needed. I created two replacement plugins and it is now safe to update Lore weapons expansion. The replacement plugins are only to be used if you use morrowloot. I uploaded a replacement plugin for aMidianborn content addon without permission since Cabal haven't answered in a really long time. If he answers and ask me to remove it I will. Note that there are now two patch downloads, one for the actual patches and one for the replacement plugins.
If you use morrowloot, remove relev from Weapons and armor fixes_remade.esp and the STEP patch.

Thank you very much for the update. I am looking at the replacement plugins. I am using Weapons & Armor Fixes based on SR:LE guide which is different from STEP. I know that you don't support SRLE, but I would like ask.

SR:LE installation guide

Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade

Author: kryptopyr

Version: 5.0

Optionals(Via Installer):

• Skyrim + Dawnguard + Dragonborn
  • Install All Options
  • Legendary w Imperial No Cloth Option

I have only Weapons & Armor Fixes.esp, not Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp. The former esp is much bigger in size.

I believe the former esp was a merge of several esps by the mod author. Can you make the replacement plugin for this Weapons & Armor Fixes installation?

I feel comfortable using basic TES5edit, if you can guide me through that should be fine too.

I look at Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp. Do you edit only this record  Leveled Item 000571AA <LItemWeaponSwordBest>?

Thank you very much.

Edited by thaiusmle

Thank you very much for the update. I am looking at the replacement plugins. I am using Weapons & Armor Fixes based on SR:LE guide which is different from STEP. I know that you don't support SRLE, but I would like ask.

SR:LE installation guide

Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade

Author: kryptopyr

Version: 5.0

Optionals(Via Installer):

• Skyrim + Dawnguard + Dragonborn
  • Install All Options
  • Legendary w Imperial No Cloth Option

I have only Weapons & Armor Fixes.esp, not Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp. The former esp is much bigger in size.

I believe the former esp was a merge of several esps by the mod author. Can you make the replacement plugin for this Weapons & Armor Fixes installation?

I feel comfortable using basic TES5edit, if you can guide me through that should be fine too.

I look at Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp. Do you edit only this record  Leveled Item 000571AA <LItemWeaponSwordBest>?

Thank you very much.

I also deleted a lot of records. I can make a replacement plugin for the complete merge too. Meanwhile, open the complete merge in TES5 and delete everything under leveled item EXCEPT those records with a name starting with DLC2. Then use my replacement plugin and the complete merge. Load the replacement plugin after the complete merged version. If you want to, you could probably merge them. 

• +1 1

I also deleted a lot of records. I can make a replacement plugin for the complete merge too. Meanwhile, open the complete merge in TES5 and delete everything under leveled item EXCEPT those records with a name starting with DLC2. Then use my replacement plugin and the complete merge. Load the replacement plugin after the complete merged version. If you want to, you could probably merge them.

Will do as you advice in the mean time. I will change to your complete replacement plugin when it's available. Thank you very much.