Dreadflopps Modular patches

Another test to try running is via convienient horses.  There is a script test option in the main tab (sorry, I forget what it's called) and it will give you updates on the time it's taking for your scripts to run (it's probably more technical than that but that's how I understand it).  According to sand's of time page you...well, here, see for yourself.  They'll explain it better than I can:  https://sotrealms.enjin.com/optimization

Have you updated to MO 1.2.8 by chance?  I haven't been able to due to the server issues but I think I got lucky because it sounds like a lot of people are having problems now.  SkyUI errors and other strange things so, if you've updated, that could be the problem.  The consensus seems to be to stick with 1.2.6 for now but that's just what I've gathered reading through the comments of what others are experiencing.  I'm running a ton of heavy scripts and haven't had any of the issues you're describing but it could be a script issue.  Try that test and see what it says.

Gave the script latency test a go. It was mostly good, menus scared me the first time (4,000 ms). I noticed when skinning kills, it would give well above 100 after leaving the menu, as I was getting messages about the profession bonus I was getting. Other than that, noted no issues in a short 30 min session. I'll keep that test going until I have one of those pop ups, and see what it is doing around that time.

That SoT stability page is pure gold. I'll read through it a bit more. 

I have not updated from 1.2.6 due to 'sever not available'. I will hold off until I hear good things about it.

@IdiotDave i haven't had reports of those problems before, no idea what is happening. I don't play much atm, just patching and keeping the guide up to date. Garfink has a high end computer and Nicopad has a simpler computer (than Garfink has) but neither of them have had these errors. Nicopad have had freezes or CTDs related to too many scripted mods.

@thaiusmle thanks, will update. I am currently updating my STEP install to 2.9. I will switch to LOOT as soon as 2.9 is officiall and update the guide and the patches.

• +1 1

I just checked for errors in my merged patches per DoubleYou's answer in redirshlord's forum post.

No errors found in my merged patches, but I did notice errors in Skyre_Main.esp, Morrowloot.esp, and EnchantingAwakended.esp. I checked these out of my own laziness (shift+click) as they were in between the merges I wanted to check, so pretty random I found them.

My question is this, should there be errors in these files? If so can someone explain why? If not, why would I be getting them, I have not touched them other than the download from Nexus (Skyre_main.esp came from Garfink's nexus page). Did I mess something up here?

I can list the errors upon request, but EnchantingAwakened.esp had A LOT.

Edited by IdiotDave

I just checked for errors in my merged patches per DoubleYou's answer in redirshlord's forum post.

No errors found in my merged patches, but I did notice errors in Skyre_Main.esp, Morrowloot.esp, and EnchantingAwakended.esp. I checked these out of my own laziness (shift+click) as they were in between the merges I wanted to check, so pretty random I found them.

My question is this, should there be errors in these files? If so can someone explain why? If not, why would I be getting them, I have not touched them other than the download from Nexus (Skyre_main.esp came from Garfink's nexus page). Did I mess something up here?

I can list the errors upon request, but EnchantingAwakened.esp had A LOT.

I checked the errors. I don't know what to make of the two morrowloot.esp errors. I think they are ok. The SkyRe_main.esp is a replacement done by Garfink and he has to fix it. I believe entries from another weapon mod he is using somehow got added to his plugin. I'll pm him.

The errors in Enchanting Awakened is of the same type as in morrowloot (found a ENCH reference, expected ....). I asume these errors are ok since the mod is working fine to my knowledge.

Haven't heard from Garfink in a little while but he will probably be back soon. (a week ago he said he would be back in probably a week)

Edited by dreadflopp

Run for your live just updated to 2.0.2.

Is SIC TES5editing still neccessary?

From the guide

Skyrim Immersive Creatures

TES5Editing required to fix a compatibility issue with Run for your lives. In TES5Edit search for each of these FormIDs, replace xx with the mod number of Skyrim Imersive Creatures. Right click on Record Flags inside each of the FormIDs, choose "Edit" and remove the "RandomAnimationStartNeverFades" flag from them by changing the value to 0. xx63FC93, xx63FC94, xx63FC98, xx644BCD, xx644BCF, xx644BD3, xx644BD5, xx644BD8, xx644BD9, xx644BDC, xx644BE4, xx644BE7, xx644BE9, xx644BEA, xx644BF0, xx644BF2

Run for your live just updated to 2.0.2.

Is SIC TES5editing still neccessary?

From the guide

Skyrim Immersive Creatures

TES5Editing required to fix a compatibility issue with Run for your lives. In TES5Edit search for each of these FormIDs, replace xx with the mod number of Skyrim Imersive Creatures. Right click on Record Flags inside each of the FormIDs, choose "Edit" and remove the "RandomAnimationStartNeverFades" flag from them by changing the value to 0. xx63FC93, xx63FC94, xx63FC98, xx644BCD, xx644BCF, xx644BD3, xx644BD5, xx644BD8, xx644BD9, xx644BDC, xx644BE4, xx644BE7, xx644BE9, xx644BEA, xx644BF0, xx644BF2

Haven't checked the changelog (not at my.computer atm), but I believe these edits are necessary until the next version of Skyrim immersive creatures. Edited by dreadflopp

@Dreadflopp Thanks for the update. I am currently using Skyre, but want to try TTR. Can you recommend what mods you use exactly from Skills, Powers and Magic section?

Sure I use everything except SPERG and improved dragon shouts. Since I use Stealth skills rebalanced and smithing perks overhaul I don't use these skills from TTR. I don't play much though and I'm still at level 1...This is how I intend to play anyway.
  • +1 1

SIC was updated last night also and the change log says one of the changes is to make it compatible with RFYL, specifically with the dragon perches.  I haven't checked to see if all of your recommended changes are in the new version or not.

I'll remove the instructions from the guide then.

I updated the TTR instructions to merge all plugins you want to use and updated the TTR patches to use this merged plugin as a master. Redownload patches if you use TTR.