Dreadflopps Modular patches

Should be ok?

Oh and one more thing. I asked a little bit more about ASIS in an earlier post @ noobzor, with a screenie :;):

That seems like it should be okay.  I am not sure what that mod does with the esp's and bsa's that are different from the USP files, but it seems like it should probably work that way.

I missed that...was it the question about ASIS-Dependency.esp and ASIS.esp in the load order?  Those should always be at the very end, after all of your various other patches.  The same goes with any other SkyProc patches.  The only thing that should ever go after them are things specifically intended to go after them, like the Post-Reproccer patches for SkyRe.

About thunderchild, i can't simply download the mod from the nexus, the server keeps to be unavailable :(

I've been seeing this with a lot of files over the past few days.  I don't know what is going on with the Nexus.

Ok well.. I've got everything sorted now. Thanks for the help regarding MO.https://s1.directupload.net/images/140625/mjtmb8el.jpg

The thing is that I always extract BSAs when installing mods.. and I did the same with the USPs. But apparently USP textures should not be optimized (with tools like SMCO). So it's better to leave the USP packages as they are, as a whole. Thanks to everyone (including EssArrBee and TheBloke) for helping me out.

@Noobzor: Nope, this one:

Hm... I wonder why we recommend a chance of only 5 for each potion to be given to an NPC. Isn't that a little low?

Oh and what about followers or follower mods? Should they be on the exclusion list? I read somewhere in the ASIS comments that the new version has code to take followers into account. Edit: I checked Vilja, Arissa, Sofia and Inigo. They merely got the enchant fix perks, but no spells. So all is fine.

A little note about Apocalypse spells: I think all the insta kill spells should go on the exclusion list. If followers happen to use this it would mean making the game too easy. I made a little picture with 2 questions: https://s1.directuplo...24/pzv3x92f.jpg I checked some of the higher level mage NPCs and they did not have these spells, but on the other hand I don't see these insta kill spells in any exclusion list.

Edited by blattgeist

So, with the SkyRe main replacement to make it work with Morrowloot...

Does it contain the fixes in the SkyRe main replacement found on the updated Unofficial SkyRe patch?

Also, WAFR has been updated pretty extensively recently. Should we stick to the old version or are we safe with the new?

Ok well.. I've got everything sorted now. Thanks for the help regarding MO.https://s1.directupload.net/images/140625/mjtmb8el.jpg

The thing is that I always extract BSAs when installing mods.. and I did the same with the USPs. But apparently USP textures should not be optimized (with tools like SMCO). So it's better to leave the USP packages as they are, as a whole. Thanks to everyone (including EssArrBee and TheBloke) for helping me out.

@Noobzor: Nope, this one:

I have come to the conclusion that it is better to leave all BSA's alone in MO, and not unpack any of them.  The way MO handles BSA's is not the same as how the game normally handles them.  MO handles the BSA's to have exactly the same priority as if you had unpacked them.  As far as the game is concerned, everything resolves exactly in your MO mod order regardless of whether you unpack the BSA or not.

The cool thing is, even when you don't unpack, you can still see all of the individual file conflicts between the mods.  The only thing you can't do is hide specific files from the BSA...you have to unpack in order to do that.

I just found all this out recently (there is a big long thread about it in the MO forum here)...previously I was unpacking everything.  So, as an experiment I re-installed all my mods, leaving all of the BSA's packed, and noticed a significant improvement in loading time and fewer stutters when loading cells with a lot of stuff.  Now, I don't unpack any BSA's unless I need to hide specific files (which is very rare).

As for the ASIS stuff, NPC's don't really need a lot of potions.  If you give them too many, they won't use all of them and you just end up handing out more potions for the player.  The followers should all be taken care of already in the "Improved ASIS ini's"...I think it has something to do with some follower faction settings somewhere, but I never messed with that.  As for the spell exclusions, you are supposed to put the EditorID in the list.  You don't have to put the whole EDID, you can just put part of it and it will match it, so "00" would match all spells where the editorId starts with 00.  Those vanilla spells, that actually is the EditorID, it just looks the same as the name in some cases.
  • +1 1

I have come to the conclusion that it is better to leave all BSA's alone in MO, and not unpack any of them.

Well I prefer to have mod BSAs extracted because then I can do all that kinky stuff to the files.. like optimizing them, hiding.. looking into them with the explorer, editing nif and dds files etc. What you said about priority of files is true, MO handles files inside BSAs the same way as loose files. That's a neat feature indeed but not for people who unpack everything (except for the USPs).

I've been talking with some people in one of the MO threads too, especially about bsa extraction and loose files. There's always people who advice against extracting them and others that like it. I definitely like it because of the advanced conflict resolution and directly looking into folders.

As for the ASIS stuff

Ok.. so followers are handled automatically.. I just hope these insta kill spells from Apocalypse don't appear anywhere.

Edited by blattgeist

So, with the SkyRe main replacement to make it work with Morrowloot...Does it contain the fixes in the SkyRe main replacement found on the updated Unofficial SkyRe patch?Also, WAFR has been updated pretty extensively recently. Should we stick to the old version or are we safe with the new?

With the new version of WAF, SkyRe patches needs to be updated. Waiting for Garfink to return for that.

I have tested the matching sets perks from both light and heavy armor and it works on both (tested with 3 pieces of nightingale armor and with 3 pieces of steel plate armor).Although i have discovered that the matching set perk does not work with the dawnguard armor. It is not a problem of your patch, simply the keyword is not present in the matching set (neither in TTR or WAF).About thunderchild, i can't simply download the mod from the nexus, the server keeps to be unavailable :(EDIT: Also i discovered that i can't merge the TTR speech plugin, and i can merge the other plugins only if i tick renumberIDs. Otherwise, errors keep showing up after the merge...

Thanks for the report. Someone else on the thread reported not being able to merge TTR. Don't know why that happens. I can merge all plugins without renumbering. Make sure your TES5 and merge script are up to date and that your not merging the .esm (I'm sure your not, but sometimes I find myself doing silly stuff like that without even noticing it).

Updated the patches. Included is some SPERG patches that fixes minor stuff. The unofficial WAF SPERG patch is outdated and a new one needs to be made. Hopefullt SPERG works fine without it. What could happen is that some armor sets don't trigger the matching set perk. 

Other patches are updated as well and some new one are added.

Can we use Smithing Perks Overhaul - Remade and Updated with SkyRe?Which options do you recommend - Improved vanilla / Modified vanilla / New perk tree #1 / New perk tree #2?

I use the new perk tree, the one with the same amount of perks as vanilla. I don't know if you can use it with SkyRe. SkyRe install is quite complicated and needs much patching. These patches might overwrite SPO and lead to issues. Not sure though. If you decide to try, load SPO late.
  • +1 1

All,

I have been playing this GSRP+REGS+STEPextended (minus birds, footprints, BFS, W&C, Diverse Preists, Ars Met. Coin Replacement Redux) for a little while. Was ~ level 9 when I started getting Java errors that would freeze my game. I would be forced to shut down my computer, as I couldn't click anywhere, the java error box was not the active window, and couldn't alt tab around. Very annoying. Now this very well could be my own fault, as when I started the game I thought I had disabled footprints, but hadn't, and ended up disabling it mid-game. However, I haven't heard of anyone have this issue before. Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Another thing I have noticed, I uninstalled W&C but even on new character builds, I still see water dripping off my character when I am wet. I have double and triple checked my MO profile, W&C isn't installed (still in the left pane, but not ticked). I've never installed W&C into my data folder, yet it seems to still affect my game.

Weird thing is, this build seems to be pretty stable. Just started a new character in hopes it wouldn't have any java issues. (Still have the water drops if I get wet). Ran a stability test I stole from CJ's REGS page (though I can't find it on there now to give proper credit to the person he learned it from) where I run around all of Skyrim at 500% speed twice. I was able to w/ no crashes. It CTD'd on the beginning of the third trip in Riverwood (Started at Whiterun). Was going to try another test where I TCL and fly at 1000x speed for 15 min, but decided to look for help here first. I had done both these tests earlier before I started the char with the Java error. Java is up to date.

Any help or advice would be appreciated before I get a marathon session of 3 days w/ no wife.

Edit: Here is my load order

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
  • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Version 2.0.3 Active
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Version 2.0.3 Active
  • HearthFires.esm Active
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Version 2.0.3 Active
  • Dragonborn.esm Active
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp Version 2.0.3 Active
  • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
  • Falskaar.esm Version 1.1.4 Active
  • Wyrmstooth.esp Version 1.10 Active
  • Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm Active
  • ETaC - RESOURCES.esm Active
  • Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm Active
  • mannyBlackRock.esm Active
  • mannyDragonhead.esm Active
  • ORS_MorthalPain.esm Active
  • ORS_SolitudeGate.esm Active
  • WinterholdDestruction.esm Active
  • XFLMain.esm Active
  • Note: For safe mod uninstall see special uninstallation instructions on mod page.
  • REGS - Resources.esm Active
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp Version 1.1.6
  • Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp Active
  • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev, Stats}}
  • Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp Active
  • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev, Stats}}
  • Chesko_Frostfall.esp Active
  • CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
  • Rainbows.esp Version 1.05 Active
  • ADS.esp Active
  • AOS.esp Active
  • Note: See also AOS compatibility patches page on Nexus.
  • BWS.esp Active
  • DragonShoutVoice.esp Active
  • IHSS.esp Active
  • Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp Active
  • randomthunder.esp Active
  • Thundering Shouts.esp
  • mintylightningmod.esp Active
  • You Hunger.esp Active
  • Cutting Room Floor.esp Version 1.0.6 Active
  • TradeBarter.esp Active
  • 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp Version 4.1 Active
  • Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Active
  • BirdsHFclean.esp
  • BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp Active
  • Bring Out Your Dead.esp Version 1.2.4 Active
  • ClamsDropPearls.esp Active
  • Dead Body Collision.esp Active
  • DFB - Random Encounters.esp Version 1.2 Active
  • Disease Descriptions.esp Active
  • DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
  • DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
  • Dual Sheath Redux.esp Active
  • Requires: Java Runtime Environment 7 update 17+
  • DungeonQuestAwareness.esp Active
  • DD_Legendary Additions.esm.esp Active
  • Extended Encounters.esp Active
  • fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp Version 1.0 Active
  • High Level Enemies - Hardcore.esp Active
  • kuerteeProfessions.esp Active
  • manny Lantern Caretakers.esp Active
  • More Salt Please.esp
  • Moss Rocks.esp
  • Moss Rocks_DB.esp
  • MoreSaltPlease_MossRocks_Arvak.esp Active
  • ORM-Arvak.esp
  • PilgrimsDelight.esp Active
  • Point The Way.esp Version 1.0.2 Active
  • RabbitsPlus.esp Active
  • Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp Active
  • Resplendent - The Races Package.esp Active
  • ShootingStars.esp Version 1.041 Active
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp Version v6.5.2 Active
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp Version v6.5.2 Active
  • CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active
  • SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp Version 1.1 Active
  • Note: Use only one SkyrimImprovedPuddles esp.
  • SMDropLitTorch.esp Active
  • Traps Make Noise.esp
  • High Level Enemies - SIC.esp Version 1.6a Active
  • High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp Version 1.6a Active
  • Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp Active
  • Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp Active
  • Contains dirty edits: 1 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • NoxUE2.00.esp Active
  • SkyTweak.esp Active
  • vAutosaveManager.esp Version 1.21 Active
  • SkyUI.esp Version 4.1 Active
  • iHUD.esp Active
  • Cloaks.esp Active
  • 1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp Version 2.3 Active
  • Elemental Staves.esp Active
  • ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
  • Improved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.esp Active
  • Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Version 7.1 Active
  • Immersive Weapons.esp Active
  • imp_helm.esp
  • imp_helm_dawn.esp
  • imp_help_dbrn.esp
  • imp_merged.esp Active
  • Lore Weapon Expansion.esp Version 1.1a Active
  • nordicrangerarmor.esp Active
  • Dr_Bandolier.esp Active
  • Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp Active
  • CCOR_IW_Patch.esp
  • Lock Overhaul.esp Active
  • DeadlyDragons.esp Active
  • SkyRe_Main.esp Active
  • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}
  • Note: If lockpicking is not work then try to delete 'interfacelockpickingmenu.swf'.
  • Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.
  • Note: To make aiming easier add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:
  • Note: [Actor]
  • Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000
  • Note: [Combat]
  • Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
  • Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64
  • Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
  • Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
  • AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp Active
  • Falskaar SkyRe Faction Patch.esp Active
  • SkyRe_Survivalism.esp Active
  • Morrowloot.esp Active
  • Note: It is recommended to load morrowloot after any plugins that have a Relev tag which change the same leveled lists as morrowloot because they will re-add vanilla records removed by morrowloot.
  • Note: You need the SkyRe compatibility patch for this to work as intended with SkyRe.
  • CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp Active
  • SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp Active
  • ExplosiveBoltsVisualized-SkyRe.esp Active
  • SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp Version v6.1.2
  • AdalMatar.esp Active
  • Note: V1.1+: This file contains 3 deleted NavMesh records that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically, and which are reported by the mod author to be harmless artifacts from Creation Kit export.
  • quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp Active
  • Apple garden.esp Active
  • Better City Entrances - All in one.esp Active
  • BetterDGEntrance.esp Version 1.0 Active
  • Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp Active
  • CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp Active
  • CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp Active
  • Daggercross_Alley.esp Active
  • DragonmournInn.esp Active
  • Warning: This file contains 4 deleted NavMesh record(s) that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically and it may cause problems with your game. NavMesh deletions should be reported to the mod author. A guide to repairing NavMesh deletions with TES5Edit is located here.
  • Gildergreen Regrown.esp Version 1.2.6 Active
  • tos_granitehall.esp Active
  • Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp Active
  • high hrothgar overhaul.esp Active
  • Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp Version 0.54 Active
  • Inconsequential NPCs.esp Active
  • Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp Active
  • Inns and Taverns.esp Active
  • Warning: This file contains 1 deleted NavMesh record(s) that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically and it may cause problems with your game. NavMesh deletions should be reported to the mod author. A guide to repairing NavMesh deletions with TES5Edit is located here.
  • MzarkWonders.esp Active
  • DawnofRiften.esp Active
  • Nightingale Hall.esp Active
  • quest_nomercy.esp Active
  • OBIS.esp Active
  • OBISDB.esp Active
  • OBIS Redone.esp Active
  • quest_pitfighter.esp Active
  • Run For Your Lives.esp Version 1.2.4 Active
  • When Vampires Attack.esp Version 1.1.1 Active
  • quest_seaofghosts.esp Active
  • Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp Active
  • Snowbound Acres.esp Active
  • TheDomain.esp Active
  • Warning: This file contains 1 deleted NavMesh record(s) that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically and it may cause problems with your game. NavMesh deletions should be reported to the mod author. A guide to repairing NavMesh deletions with TES5Edit is located here.
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp Version 1.2.7 Active
  • Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp Active
  • Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp Active
  • BetterQuestObjectives.esp Active
  • BetterQuestObjectives-Legendary.esp Active
  • BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
  • BlockSparkles.esp Active
  • Civil War Repairs.esp Active
  • Distant DetailHF.esp Active
  • dynamic fires.esp Active
  • FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp Active
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp Active
  • Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp Version 3.0.esp Active
  • kuerteeGoldAjustment.esp Active
  • mjhReducedGoldRewards.esp Active
  • NoRareVendorMetals.esp
  • Rebirth Monster.esp Active
  • Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp Version v1 Active
  • SkyTEST-RealisticAnimalBehavior.esp Active
  • Convenient Horses.esp Version 14950 Active
  • Soul Gems Differ - E.esp Active
  • TheChoiceIsYours.esp Active
  • TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp Active
  • Thieves Guild Requirements.esp Active
  • BetterQuestObjectives-ThievesGuildRequirementsPatch.esp Active
  • TheChoiceIsYours_MMO.esp
  • aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
  • BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
  • Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp Active
  • RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete Taverns Patch.esp Active
  • REGS Patch - STEP Extended.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp Active
  • ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete EWDR Patch.esp Active
  • Helgen Reborn.esp Version 105.3 Active
  • RavenRockExpanded.esp Active
  • tos_amber_guard.esp Active
  • tos_laintardale_hf.esp Active
  • Understone Keep Repair.esp Active
  • REGS - Better Docks.esp Active
  • HearthfireChimneys - ETaC.esp Active
  • HearthfireChimneysFalskaar.esp Active
  • RBB Long and Row Boats - REGS.esp Active
  • Chesko_Step418_SN.esp Active
  • Oblivion Gates v3 - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp Active
  • Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp Version 2.3 Active
  • Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp Version 2.3 Active
  • UniqueBorderGates-All.esp Active
  • UniqueBorderGates-All-TheFrontier.esp
  • UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.esp Active
  • UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp Active
  • DawnofWindhelm.esp Active
  • BFT Ships and Carriages.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete BFT Patch.esp Active
  • Provincial Courier Service.esp Version 1.2.2 Active
  • RealisticRoomRental.esp Active
  • REGS - Cities.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete NSutR Patch.esp Active
  • REGS Patch - NSutR + RRR.esp Active
  • REGS Patch - CRF.esp Active
  • kuerteeEncumberingLootArmourAndWeapons.esp Active
  • iNeed.esp Version 1.202 Active
  • Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp Active
  • DeadlySpellImpacts.esp Active
  • ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp Version 1.6.4 Active
  • ForgottenMagic_Redone_SkyRePatch.esp Active
  • EnchantingAwakened.esp Version 1.60 Active
  • EnchantingAwakenedSkyRePatch.esp Version 1.60 Active
  • EA Skyre Perk Merge.esp Active
  • Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp Version 3.4 Active
  • ImprovedSneakDetection.esp Active
  • Duel - Combat Realism.esp Active
  • Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp Active
  • Note: Use only one Dual Wield Parrying*.esp.
  • Dodge Mod.esp Active
  • DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp Active
  • Beards.esp Version 28363 Active
  • Brows.esp Version 30411 Active
  • 3DNPC.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete 3DNPCs Patch.esp Active
  • MoonAndStar_MAS.esp Active
  • REGS Patch - 3DNPC.esp Active
  • REGS Patch - Riften NavFull.esp Version 3.4.2 Active
  • RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp Active
  • XFLDialogue.esp Active
  • XFLPlugins.esp Active
  • Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp Active
  • Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp Version 90 Active
  • SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp Version 1.8 Active
  • Note: If this is not newer than v1.3, update to the latest version.
  • moveitLWT.esp
  • NonEssentialChildren.esp Active
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Version 2.3.6b Active
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active
  • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • Animated Weapon Enchants.esp Active
  • DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp Active
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp Version 1.11 Active
  • RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp Active
  • Gimpyones patches.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete ORS Patch.esp Active
  • ETaC - Complete Fountains Patch.esp Active
  • Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp Active
  • STEP Extended Patch.esp Active
  • Bashed Patch, 0.esp Version 6/29/2014 8:02:33 AM Active
  • Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp Active
  • Scarcity - 2x Merchant Item Rarity.esp Active
  • Scarcity - 4x Loot Rarity.esp Active
  • ASIS-Dependency.esp Active
  • ASIS.esp Active
  • Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp Active
  • NPC Enchant Fix.esp Active
  • aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp Active
  • CCOR_aMidianBorn_Patch.esp
  • aMidianBornContentAddon Deleveler Patch.esp
  • Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 IW aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.esp Active
  • ReProccer.esp Active
  • EA Skyre Perk Merge Post Reproccer Patch.esp Active
  • CCOR Patch.esp Active
  • MMO Patch.esp Active
  • CCOR_SkyRe_Patch.esp Active
  • qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak 50 Patch.esp Active
  • Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 IW aMidianSS Content AddonPatch.esp Active
  • Post ReProccer Fixes CCOR IA7 IW aMidianSS Content Addon Patch.esp Active

Edited by IdiotDave

@IdiotDave

I think it's the test Vurt recommends on his flora overhaul page.  As for your java problems, I haven't experienced that but I have had problems with java when I didn't run their "remove old java versions" program, even though I was running the current version.  After running the update app and the uninstall old versions app it's been real smooth for me.  Hope this helps.

Thanks @cstarkey42. I'll give this a go and see what comes of it.

I have noticed two other issues, that I think are due to a pretty ridiculous amount of scrips running, but I'm not really sure.

From time to time a pop up box will inform me that either Gold Adjustment, or Encumbering Loot Armour and Weapon's "main mod was not found. Either it is not yet active or you don't have installed. The main mod becomes active when the Main Quest reaches Stage 5 - which is when you finally exit the caves under Helgen or when you exit the room of Arthmoor's Alternate Start"

Anyone see either of those before? Any confirmation that it is due to script overload? Any suggestions on other script heavy mods I can remove (I'm a noob to all this).

Edited by IdiotDave