Dreadflopps Modular patches

I'm trying to make the edits in the creation kit for sic but I've never used the ck before so I'm a little lost.  I finally got it to work in mo and created a vanilla profile and added sic.  I open the ck and I have an "object window", a "render window", and a "cell view".  I click on data, select sic (not dlc2), set as active file and click ok.  I get a few warning about quests before it loads up.  I'm not seeing any of the aformentioned records, however, and I'm not sure where to look.  Can somebody please let me know if the steps I've laid out are correct and then where I find the record to edit?

Thanks, I appreciate any help anybody is willing to provide.

I'm trying to make the edits in the creation kit for sic but I've never used the ck before so I'm a little lost.  I finally got it to work in mo and created a vanilla profile and added sic.  I open the ck and I have an "object window", a "render window", and a "cell view".  I click on data, select sic (not dlc2), set as active file and click ok.  I get a few warning about quests before it loads up.  I'm not seeing any of the aformentioned records, however, and I'm not sure where to look.  Can somebody please let me know if the steps I've laid out are correct and then where I find the record to edit? Thanks, I appreciate any help anybody is willing to provide.

In the window that lists all the cells (by default it shows interiors), click on the drop down menu which will list all the worldspaces. Select "Tamriel" and scroll down to the indicated cells, load them and scroll down the right list to find all the dragon perches, click edit on each one and uncheck "is full lod."

I'm trying to make the edits in the creation kit for sic but I've never used the ck before so I'm a little lost.  I finally got it to work in mo and created a vanilla profile and added sic.  I open the ck and I have an "object window", a "render window", and a "cell view".  I click on data, select sic (not dlc2), set as active file and click ok.  I get a few warning about quests before it loads up.  I'm not seeing any of the aformentioned records, however, and I'm not sure where to look.  Can somebody please let me know if the steps I've laid out are correct and then where I find the record to edit?

Thanks, I appreciate any help anybody is willing to provide.

Actually the whole problem is solvable with Tes5Edit too. I checked the file that I modified with the CK and wrote down all the edited Base IDs:

2363FC93, 2363FC94, 2363FC98, 23644BCD, 23644BCF, 23644BD3, 23644BD5, 23644BD8, 23644BD9, 23644BDC, 23644BE4, 23644BE7, 23644BE9, 23644BEA, 23644BF0, 23644BF2

Arthmoor said that the"is full lod" flag can be seen as "RandomAnimationStartNeverFades" in Tes5Edit. I prefer doing it in Tes5Edit cause I am not used to the inner workings and random glitches of CK when saving a file yet and don't want any weird errors to be saved (yes there are some). And I get a big bunch of errors when starting the CK .. so yeah, better safe then sorry. For me Tes5Edit is safer.

Edited by blattgeist
  • +1 1

Most of them are minor, w/ 1 or 2 ITMs, so I think there's no harm, but here they are:

• Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
    Version: v6.5.2
  • Warning: Contains 1 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
  • Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
  • Duel - Combat Realism.esp
  • Warning: Contains 7 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
  • Warning: Contains 4 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

Blattgeist, do I delete those records in Tes5Edit?

Edited by Sartho

@evrymetul and blattgeist  

Thanks a lot for the help.  I agree with you, Blattgeist, tes5edit is so much easier but I did follow your instructions evrymetul, just so I could do something in ck and get a feel for it.  It was very simple with you explanation, thank you.  I went back into tes5edit and double checked with the ids blattgeist gave and the randomanimationneverfades was gone for those ids so everything looks like it should work correctly now.  Thank you both.

Most of them are minor, w/ 1 or 2 ITMs, so I think there's no harm, but here they are:

• Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
    Version: v6.5.2
  • Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
  • Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp
  • Duel - Combat Realism.esp
  • Warning: Contains 7 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • CCO_Frostfall_Patch.esp
  • Warning: Contains 4 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

Blattgeist, do I delete those records in Tes5Edit?

Is it LOOT giving you those errors?

I got the same. Automatic cleaning with TES5Edit shows no errors found.

Actually the whole problem is solvable with Tes5Edit too. I checked the file that I modified with the CK and wrote down all the edited Base IDs:

2363FC93, 2363FC94, 2363FC98, 23644BCD, 23644BCF, 23644BD3, 23644BD5, 23644BD8, 23644BD9, 23644BDC, 23644BE4, 23644BE7, 23644BE9, 23644BEA, 23644BF0, 23644BF2

Arthmoor said that the"is full lod" flag can be seen as "RandomAnimationStartNeverFades" in Tes5Edit. I prefer doing it in Tes5Edit cause I am not used to the inner workings and random glitches of CK when saving a file yet and don't want any weird errors to be saved (yes there are some). And I get a big bunch of errors when starting the CK .. so yeah, better safe then sorry. For me Tes5Edit is safer.

Can you give a little more details? Thanks

Hello guys,

In the patches section of the guide it mentions that we must untick renumber ids.

I would like to ask what is the reason for that as mator stands quite firm on not doing that in most cases.

I have had problems merging esps (such as armors, weapons, this kind of staff) when not ticking renumber form ids.

Thank you!

Can you give a little more details? Thanks

Go into Tes5Edit, search for the IDs that I mentioned, rightclick on Record Flags inside each of the IDs, choose "Edit" and remove the "RandomAnimationStartNeverFades" flag from them.

Edited by blattgeist
  • +1 1

Hello guys,

In the patches section of the guide it mentions that we must untick renumber ids.

I would like to ask what is the reason for that as mator stands quite firm on not doing that in most cases.

I have had problems merging esps (such as armors, weapons, this kind of staff) when not ticking renumber form ids.

Thank you!

To be safe since I do not know when it's safe to renumber form id's. From what I understand more mods can be merged when form id's are renumbered. Renumbering form id's can on the other hand cause issues with your saved games if you remerge mods. 

I have no deeper understanding of the merge script and what issues could arise with your saved games if form id's are renumbered, the statement to untick is just to be safe. Please correct me if I'm wrong.