The Blades: Improving the Story

Yeah, I did use CK before and I'm aware of that. But I lack patience (and time, really) to play with it. I prefer patching in T5E, but I realise that not everything can be done that way :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I touched CK one afternoon and was amazed at how crummy the thing really is.  It's a wonder that Skyrim ever got developed at all if this is what Bethesda used to create it.  I mean the very first thing I see when I fired it up: ERROR....which is NORMAL!  I never could open any of the DLCs with it.  As much as T5E scares me, CK scares me more.

I did get a quest made that utilized the built-in courier working, but I definitely did NOT enjoy the experience.

I'll stick to playing and not creating for now.

Edited by p4ck3tl055

The DLCs must be unpacked before you can load them in the CK, it doesn't actually handle bsa archives ::P:

Also I'm pretty sure Bethesda didn't use this software to develop Skyrim, this is just a different version of it that they offered for modders.

Here you go, all 4 FaTT esps cleaned, plus a patch for Helgen Reborn: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5xlsb6zch3wx7w/Fight%20Against%20the%20Thalmor%20Cleaned%20%2B%20Patch.rarI've not had time to test the patch since I just made it, but there's no reason whatsoever for it not to work, since it's basically the same process as what I've been doing the last weeks with REGS :pIgnore the BOSS warning about deleted navmeshes.EDIT: Don't know if anyone downloaded this prior to this edit, but if so, you'd better download it again.

An update: after replacing mad Frenchie's ESPs with yours, the main menu would not load up. This is usually an indication of a missing reference record in one of the ESPs. I briefly scanned the ESPs you have provided in TES5EDIT but couldn't find anything. I didn't look throughout however. 

When I reinstalled all 4 mods, the main menu appeared again. I then came back and replaced them 1 by 1 and found AdalMatar.esp to be the culprit. I'll investigate more tomorrow (or today even, as it's 3 a.m. here).

No need to investigate, I fixed the Adal Matar file. Have no idea what caused the no loading issue so I just redownloaded the original file and fixed it again, and was able to load the game and go there without any issue (unless you count the fact that I was getting stuff like this flickering whenever you look at a cooking pot, but that's probably on my end anyway)

Ah, ok. Cheers, I'll redownload now.

::EDIT::

CJ, I'm experiencing the same thing with Adal Matar. If you can't think of anything, then it's no problem and I'll just use the original ESP, but if you have any ideas, then I'd greatly appreciate if you look into this :) 

Well, I suppose you could use the original Adal Matar file then, I don't think any other mod changes that area anyway, so you shouldn't be having any CTD due to the 3 deleted navmeshes...

The important thing is that the Frontier esp works, since that's the component that's conflicting with Helgen Reborn.