Auto Unequip Helmet (by Alek)

DoubleYou

Why would I want this to happen? Does it equip it again when you draw your weapon?

Yes, you have to equip the weapon then the helmet and it will keep tram of your helmet and equip/unequip with your character.

I could have sworn there was a thread for this from ages ago. I still cant search for thread titles correctly so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen it before and didn't quite like it. Immersion breaking to me, especially while out and adventuring. When using Frostfall - it's completely unnecessary either.

Just imagine this guy in an ancient crypt, putting his helmet on and off all the time :D

I searched and couldn't find a thread on this, so I made. It use it and like it. I actually can enjoy the hair I selected at the beginning of the game. It doesn't make sense to me that you would sheathe your weapon in an ancient crypt, btw. It doesn't make sense that you always have your head covered with some huge headpiece walking about a nonhostile town.

I searched and couldn't find a thread on this, so I made. It use it and like it. I actually can enjoy the hair I selected at the beginning of the game. It doesn't make sense to me that you would sheathe your weapon in an ancient crypt, btw. It doesn't make sense that you always have your head covered with some huge headpiece walking about a nonhostile town.

That's why I have the helmet fav'd for quick access. I don't wear it in cities. But this mod is massive immersion breaker to me.

To each his own though :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk