Glorious Daedric Retexture by Gloriouz

DoYouEvenModBro

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30612/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D30612&pUp=1

Daedric Amor and Weapons texture replacer. I think we can all agree that the current Daedric amor/weapons mod for S.T.E.P. is pretty ugly. I used to like it but I've noticed that it just looks extremely corny and cartoony. This mod looks like it has some potential. I need to try it in game first. 

Or at least upload their screenshots with AND without ENB. Different ENBs are obviously going to make different textures look different so I don't see the point of uploading them ONLY with ENB. There are a ton of Daedric armor/weapon retexture mods. This one just happened to stand out to me. I'd encourage the rest of us to see if there are any others. We really need to find a replacement for the current STEP mod (I can't remember what it's called at the moment.) The current STEP mod makes my character look like an anime character with Daedric Armor. I'm sure Cabal will eventually re-do this armor and I'm sure his will be really good but we need something in the mean time.

Most of the time its other people who upload the ENB screenshots!

And in most cases its just because it makes their textures look more awesome.

Its like skin textures... they are almost ALWAYS using either Unreal, or Sombre ENB for their shots, because those ENB´s just make skin look really epic.

As for this one... I recall viewing it a while back, but I do not recall why I did not like it. Too many mods, too little time.

Think its because I really do like the one I have now that was used in SR.... I liked the red color to it... made it stand out and look somewhat cool. Might require a bit of desaturation but that is easy enough.