AMD Drivers 13.11 BETA Increase FPS

Alright ladies and gentlemen, great news for us AMD users.

Yesterday, AMD released its new beta drivers that states:

Performance improvements for the AMD Radeon HD Series

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® - improves performance up to 9%

In other related news, AMD released a press release that stated that future beta updates will see an increase for skyrim performance even more so.

I dont know about you guys, but I am defiantly going to install these drivers as soon as I get home.

Any performance boost will make my game even more smoother and allow more breathing room for other tweaks.

On A Personal Excitement news, not related to Skyrim

I have a source in the GT staff that states that GTA 5 will be coming to the PC by the end of this year or early next year.

They will also include a version for the PS4 & Xbox One.

These sources have been confirmed with the recent leak from NVIDIA and GTA Hiring Team.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 7970 ghz. I'll test this out tonight or tomorrow. Can anyone else confirm an FPS increase with this? Did AMD get rid of their Catalyst Profiles? I'm not seeing it underneath the driver download.

Also, I hope there is a way to transfer my save file from ps3 to the computer for GTA V :-/. 

Did AMD get rid of their Catalyst Profiles? I'm not seeing it underneath the driver download.

Catalyst Application Profiles are used as mini-updates for both single and dual GPU systems. Therefore a CAP of 13.5 (the latest one) would provide no benefit over using the 13.11 beta drivers since those fixes and adjustments from 13.5 are already included.

Did AMD get rid of their Catalyst Profiles? I'm not seeing it underneath the driver download.

Catalyst Application Profiles are used as mini-updates for both single and dual GPU systems. Therefore a CAP of 13.5 (the latest one) would provide no benefit over using the 13.11 beta drivers since those fixes and adjustments from 13.5 are already included.
Well that would explain why they don't have it anymore. So I'm good with just the 13.11 beta? Awesome. Thanks.