Site Maintenance ×

Interior and Dungeon Fog Remover (by 747823)

Dzurky

Hey everyone! I want to suggest this mod that I was using for months now (also used it on my separate Mod Organizer profile for STEP 2.2.6) and I find it to be a very useful, small mod. What it does is, that it remover the random "fog" in interiors and dungeons. I was searching for this mod back then to remove the ugly, unrealistic fog from interiors and dungeons but, after a while I noticed that I got a slight FPS gain in these areas. Therefore I think it's a must have mod. No ESP, no vanilla atmosphere breaking (in my opinion at least), more realistic, FPS gain and doesn't override any of the other STEP 2.2.6 mod files.

Link: https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/736/?

It depends on which ENB you use, some author will recommend it for their ENB and others will tell you not to use it. In my experience, I prefer the fog indoors, which makes these cells look more 3D.

Same here. It depends on ENB config and purely personal preference really. I don't think there is any 'right' decision.