Enhanced Lightning for ENB by JawZ

dem1an

Considering that it changes by a rather big deal every week JawZ works on it then it is still way too early to give it a full analysis. I am following it closely, and the quality of JawZ work in ENB is normally in the top of the category, however he is just one guy with alot to do. I am sure he would not mind some more feedback when he request it, but I would not recommend it for any use in playthroughs at its current stage.

Author himself states that the mod is in alpha stage. IMHO there is no point testing or even trying it out at this point.

Absolutely.  I didn't mean in an official STEP capacity, but rather has anyone like what they've seen in it so far.   I don't understand all the jargon, so I was just wondering what level of hype the brainiacs here have for it. Anyone try it out and like what they have seen?

All people who get into tweaking ENB´s at a higher level knows about JawZ contributions, and as such I personally look very much forward to seeing what he will do.

I know one thing he is trying hard to do is to make sure that the skybox boundry (Annoying line in the far distance that can be seen in quite a few weathers etc) will not be really visible. But also just to have a light weight weather mod that looks great and have a nice atmosphere.