ULTIMATE LUSH OVERHAUL (by SkyrimENB-Hritik vaishnav)

Neovalen

Link

Thinking of it as a candidate for SR especially now that I'm using ENB(will provide recommendation once I'm settled). In any case, hoping for people to try it out (it's just NIF files) and see what their opinion is.

I'm really liking the effect.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as Basic SFO... I don't see why it wouldn't be... it just wouldn't use the new tree NIF files.

I don't know actually. The mod author made a version for SFO 1.79e and the summer edition.

He also says in the comment, I quote: "sorry guys this mod is not for the basic new version 181.1b of flora overhaul.."

Minimal performance hit with his latest version... and the effect is really good.

Also you can make it compatible with the basic version of SFO rather easy.

Just remove all the nif´s that relate to the trees that are not in that package.

Since it is just meshes then there are no .esp or texture location that should be able to interrupt as far as I know.

I've been using it for awhile.  Nice mod.  The biggest problem is if you have texture shimmering with enb > 119 bc you can't super sample, there are certain parts of the game that really stand out.

I've been using it for awhile.  Nice mod.  The biggest problem is if you have texture shimmering with enb > 119 bc you can't super sample' date=' there are certain parts of the game that really stand out.[/quote']

Agree, but for the most part it's a very positive addition.

I find it just fits the scenery really well and haven't noticed any negatives. I'm also testing out the new enb 1.66 with the RealVision preset - it is by far the best combination I've used in terms of coloring and DoF etc.. This is not the place for enb comments but you mentioned earlier in the thread that you were nearly settled on one an I wondered if it was this one.

I do get random unexpected CTDs and freezes with this ENB installed, not too often but not otherwise a normal occurrence on a full pure SR install, which is usually smooth running.

Anyway back on topic I see no reason for not including Ultimate Lush Overhaul in SR - anything without esp files has got to be good at this stage with 207 'ish' active plugins so far.

:)

It has been added.

As far as ENB, I've been playing with Aiyen's upcoming preset with ENB ver 0.166 and providing feedback so he can tweak it. I think it will be amazing once done. RealVision is also very good as you stated.

I obviously turned up some of the effects such as quality AO, etc.

Ha, if Neo thinks it's good and he's seen RealVision, then whatever you are doing is going to be great, and of course well worth waiting for. I wish I wasn't so computer illiterate, lots of ideas but very little ability to act on them - so much kudos to you mate.

:)

Does ULO make Fly Amenita look very dense even after they are picked? I think it is making a lot more mushrooms, many of which survive the picking to leave a moderately dense collection of shrooms (including many large ones) post harvesting. White caps, etc. and other cave mushrooms don't seem to be affected, or at least not nearly as much.