ULTIMATE LUSH OVERHAUL (by SkyrimENB-Hritik vaishnav)

Neovalen

Does ULO make Fly Amenita look very dense even after they are picked? I think it is making a lot more mushrooms' date=' many of which survive the picking to leave a moderately dense collection of shrooms (including many large ones) post harvesting. White caps, etc. and other cave mushrooms don't seem to be affected, or at least not nearly as much.[/quote']

Yeah, just a bit. I like that it leaves a little more behind but the Fly might be a bit much. lol ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not like all the pressure! I will make a last minute change and apply the shader that converts everything to 8bit graphics!

LOL :)

I really do like your ENB in a lot of places... some places not so much (as with most ENBs). I really like the effect it's going for tho, dark and gritty.

Been swapping back and forth between yours and RealVision all night... Eventually I will make a decision. Only thing I really have against RealVision is it's a little "cheery"... lol.

After playing both most of the night I'm leaning heavily towards RealVision because the new "max quality" version he put out May 1st is amazing image quality.

(Option A FULL - RealVision ENB V1_4e RLO 4_0_7 CoT V3_1 SMAA_EdgeAA_Lumasharpen_DoF)

I had been using a previous version before that to do compares. Performance is stellar too, 50fps.

The feel is brighter though, wish there was a happy medium! RealVision image quality + dark and gritty of Aiyen. lol

I managed to get Predator Vision working nicely with RealVision by changing UseOriginalPostProcessing to true. I didn't really see anything big change in the image, but put a post asking the author about what I'm losing anyways.

Now that I've got that working, if I can get some color tweak suggestions from the author I might add to the guide tomorrow because I am honestly that impressed.

50fps?? This is the enb I use but I get 35+ very playable though. It is a touch on the bright side (very slight) but the nights and dungeons are pleasantly dark. I am of the opinion that wandering around in the wilderness or in deep dank dungeons is the height of foolishness (or at least should be) without some careful preparation, e.g at least one follower, a light spell and requisite firepower. With SIC in place it is extremely dangerous but not so much if you can see them coming from a long way off.

:)

50fps?? This is the enb I use but I get 35+ very playable though. It is a touch on the bright side (very slight) but the nights and dungeons are pleasantly dark. I am of the opinion that wandering around in the wilderness or in deep dank dungeons is the height of foolishness (or at least should be) without some careful preparation, e.g at least one follower, a light spell and requisite firepower. With SIC in place it is extremely dangerous but not so much if you can see them coming from a long way off.

I prefer to call darkness friend, before I slit your throat and giggle with glee. ;)

Ha, yes darkness is cool. It always felt weird to sneak up on someone and admire Cabal's textures whilst they can't see you crouching almost in front of them. Hiding in shadows is so much more immersive when there actually are shadows to hide in. Which is my point about the need for darkness to actually be dark, not impenetrable but certainly enough to be scary, whether or not it is a creature, NPC or you that's being scary is entirely beside the point.

I prefer to call darkness friend, before I slit your throat and giggle with glee. ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

hehe

Very nice, excellent shadows, very sneaky.

Some great shots these are with RealVision I take it?

No:) Realvision is good, but overhauls some shader effects so much that we simply don't see them (incompatibility with predator vision visual effects, sadly, and maybe some other.)

I use YAENB CoT Preset(+ turned on EdgeAA, disabled DoF - DoF isn't strong side of this preset, but anyway, I like image with vanilla DoF too) with sweetfx(only for SMAA).

No:) Realvision is good, but overhauls some shader effects so much that we simply don't see them (incompatibility with predator vision visual effects, sadly, and maybe some other.)

RealVision works fine with Predator vision, you just have to uncomment "//#define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION" in enbeffect.fx. He mentions this in his FAQ, but it's buried at the bottom of the page, so almost everyone misses it (comes up in the comments a lot.)

No:) Realvision is good' date=' but overhauls some shader effects so much that we simply don't see them (incompatibility with predator vision visual effects' date=' sadly, and maybe some other.)[/quote'']

RealVision works fine with Predator vision, you just have to uncomment "//#define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION" in enbeffect.fx. He mentions this in his FAQ, but it's buried at the bottom of the page, so almost everyone misses it (comes up in the comments a lot.)

thanks, I will try it

Just out of curiosty, do the INI tweaks suggested by the Realvision author make a mesurable difference? Besides the one arleady in the guide, of course...

I'll go ahead and start up a Skyrim Revisited installation once I'm done updating my mod first. Will be sure to try Realvision ENB when I can.

Just out of curiosty, do the INI tweaks suggested by the Realvision author make a mesurable difference? Besides the one arleady in the guide, of course...

I'll go ahead and start up a Skyrim Revisited installation once I'm done updating my mod first. Will be sure to try Realvision ENB when I can.

His INIs have uGrid=7 tweaks, etc... I gave them a quick run and my memory quickly hit over 3GB fast... but I didn't crash, just stuttered like hell and had black textures... so something he did prevented the crash but was unplayable anyways.

Black or blue or whatever textures are going to cause a crash eventually... since they are a symptom of every resource not being loaded. But we kinda already knew we could not do higher ugrids with SR as it is atm.