Less Intrusive HUD II by Crashnburn

EssArrBee

Less Intrusive HUD II by Crashnburn

Pretty gives any user the ability to move, resize, rotate and/or align any icon or text. Works with iHUD and SkyUI.

If you played FNV then you'll remember oHUD gave the ability to move HUD items around, this is basically the same thing. The controls are a little wonky, but after a couple minutes playing around with it the controls are easy.

I had problems using the MCM menu so this mod probably needs a few bugs worked out, but definitely allows a degree of control that anyone modding Skyrim would enjoy.

Gopher did a

of this mod and it's features.  After a couple days of having this installed I feel it's essential. NACMIM is not compatible and simple crosshair is included in the mod's optionals in the MCM menu.

I suggest anyone that hates how large everything on the HUD is should use this mod to shrink everything down.

Gopher did miss the part where you can push '.' on the numpad to change how many units to move things at a time, either .5, 1, 10 units.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally find the preset that comes with the mod is almost perfect (just system message could use a increase, my monitor is old and small resolution non wide screen 1280x1024). Otherwise a great mod, use it in conjunction with iHUD.

If it was compatible with NACMIM it would be really great. The last version lets people swap out the hotkeys for those of you without numpads. I really like the options in the MCM menu, pretty much makes the mod essential just for removing the sneak text and activate button.